Asano Gakuho x Student!Reader Part 2

This was requested by mckennahendry. I wrote this about five times and hated everything I did and eventually got this. It's better than the other attempts. 

Some OOCness from Gakushu and Gakuho.

H/C - Hair Colour

H/L - Hair Length

E/C - Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your final year at Kunugigaoka Junior High would probably live up to be the most surprising year of your life. Multiple events happened in the short time. E-Class climbed their way into the Top Fifty students of the school, much to Gakuhos' displeasure – especially since he stepped in personally to make sure A-Class remained in the Top Fifty – but much to Gakushus' pleasure – he wanted E-Class to teach his father a lesson and that's just what he got.

When the exams finished and barely any time had passed by the school was almost immediately closed by the Japanese Ministry of Defence. Students and teachers alike were ushered out of the school and sent home and the entire area around the E-Class building was put on lock down.

You had no idea what was going on and no one explained anything to you so you had no choice but to watch the news to see what was happening. It turned out that a giant, yellow octopus from a government experiment had taken the students of E-Class hostage, but you highly doubted that. After all, they didn't exactly look miserable. Of course, it could have been a case of Stockholm Syndrome like the reporters said.

Gakuho had been slapped with a gag order and wasn't allowed to explain to either you or Gakushu just what had gone on but he did give Gakushu access to his bank account for a few seconds, which showed that he had been paid almost millions by the government, which contradicted everything they were saying on the news.

Gakuho was also let go from his job as a principle. He didn't have a choice. He was deemed a monster for letting the monster created by the government into the school to teach the children. Parents and guardians of those in Kunugigaoka started to rile against him, despite how well he had taught the children before.

Gakuho stepped aside without an argument. He knew he would be back on his feet within a few weeks so he had no problem stepping down. You couldn't help wondering who would take his place though.

Despite everything that had happened in the month that seemed to go by in a couple days, graduation happened. You and Gakushu graduated, along with everyone else in Kunugigaoka. E-Class also showed up to the ceremony. Some of them told anyone who would listen – you were one of those people – that their teacher wasn't really a monster and that it was because of the octopus they managed to graduate.

The ceremony was interrupted though by reporters who wanted to know everything that had happened. You felt sorry for E-Class, so together with Gakushu and the rest of the Big Five, you grabbed a table cloth – it was the only thing you could find that was big enough – covered E-Class and led them toward the bus that was waiting for them. Along the way – to your displeasure – you found out Akabane Karma would stay at Kunugigaoka, just like you and Gakushu, who was a little more pleased than you were. He wanted to hear everything about the teacher they had and you wouldn't deny you were also slightly curious.

You sighed in annoyance and collapsed down onto the sofa in Gakushus' living room. The orange haired boy face planted on the sofa across from you with a small groan. Both of you were exhausted. Graduation was tiring.

"Well," you spoke up, looking to the ceiling of the Asano household. Gakushu grunted, his voice muffled by the sofa below him. "This was one hell of a graduation," Gakushu hummed, nodding his head and looking over to you with narrowed eyes.