Asano Gakuho x Single Mum!Reader Part 3

Not exactly requested but promised to mckennahendry and VelenAndrias. Gakuho may be a little out of character but I think this fits the small series.

F/N - Friend's Name

D/N - Daughter's Name

E/C - Eyes Colour

H/C - Hair Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood outside the building with a worried expression on your features. Your lips were pursed into a straight line and your eyes stared at anything and everything. (F/N) walked over to you. She placed her hand over yours and offered a comforting smile.

It had been a long time since you had to step food into the building behind you, a really long time. F/N squeezed your hand, silently telling you that everything would be all right. You released a shaky breath and nodded your head once.

Together, you walked into the large building. You gave the lady at the reception your name and took a seat. Your friend picked up one of the magazines that laid on the table and started listing off useless information from it.

You didn't pay attention to her. Your mind was elsewhere. You knew this would happen eventually and, if it was true, you were unsure how you would react to it. You bit your lip. How would Gakuho react to it?

You sighed heavily. Leaning forward, you placed your head in your hands and started to run your fingers through your hair. You were suddenly beginning to feel sick. (F/N) placed her hand on your back and rubbed it in gently circles. She was unsure how to comfort you. She knew you were worried, terrified even.

The noise of the building was deafening. People rushed around in a hurry. Voices talked, louder than what they needed to be. The sound of heels clicking was the noise that was starting to go through you though. You had forgotten how much you hated the place.

"(L/N)-san?" your name was called before you could stand to your feet and exit the building. (F/N) stood to her feet and offered a hand to you. You smiled, gratefully at her and accepted her hand. The lady who called you smiled politely and led you away from the waiting area.

The rest of your time in the building was a complete blur. You remembered your friends squealing in delight and the nurse congratulating you but other than that you didn't remember much.

"I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you!" (F/N) cheered while you both exited the building. You looked to her and gave a small smile. You clutched the item the lady had given you tightly in your hands.

Finally, your smile started to grow wider as everything began to register in your mind. You turned to your friend and grinned widely. (F/N) returned it and hugged you tightly, delight plastered on her face.

"I can't bloody believe it," you whispered, pulling away from her and looking at the item. Your friend nodded her head rapidly.

"Have you told Gakuho?" she asked. You gave her a sheepish smile. (F/N) gaped at you in complete shock. "You need to tell him!" she practically yelled as you started to walk away from the building.

"I will. I will. We're going out tonight to celebrate so I'll tell him then," you promised. (F/N) nodded her head in reply. She knew that when you said you would do something you would do it. You placed the item that the lady had given you in your pocket and gave (F/N) your entire attention.

"Should we get a coffee?" she questioned, looking toward you. You grimaced at the idea of drinking the beverage. "Can't drink it?" (F/N) hummed with a small smirk.