Levi x Reader x Erwin

H/L - Hair Length

H/C - Hair Colour

E/C - Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You huffed slight, quickly rushing through the halls of the Survey Corps. You were late, late on your very first day. You inwardly groaned, whichever Captain you had you hoped they wouldn't kill you.

You double over slightly, catching your breath as you reached the training grounds. Commander Erwin looked over to you a small frown on his face as Levi showed a look of anger.

"Cadet (L/N)! You're late!" Levi bellowed as you gave a nervous smile. You straightened up and scratched the back of your head, looking between Levi and Erwin.

"Sorry, sorry. I overslept," you muttered walking over. Levi studied you. Though you were late you were clean and your uniform was perfect. He watched as you walked over. You thumped Erwin on the arm and gave him a small glare. "You were supposed to wake me up," you hissed at the Commander, who just so happened to be a long-term friend.

Erwin raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly at you. He ignored the look Levi gave the two of you as he slung his arm over your shoulders and leaned down to your level.

"Have you tried to wake you, (Y/N)?" Erwin questioned. He had never had any formalities with you before the Corps and he wasn't going to start just because you were a new recruit. "It's like trying to move a boulder with your pinkie finger. Impossible. Plus, I tried five times," the blonde explained as he furrowed his bushy eyebrows.

You felt your face flare red as you slapped his arm away from you playfully. You tried to force a glare on your face but failed as you found yourself smiling slightly.

"I don't care! Next time try six," you ordered as Erwin chuckled at you and waved his hands dismissively as you puffed your cheeks out. He was infuriating.

"Oi, are you ready to train now or what?" Levi questioned in annoyance as you turned your head to him and rolled your eyes.

"Sure, Shortie, let's go," you answered as Levi glared and Erwin chuckled. You walked off towards the middle of the training grounds, under the impression you were going to use the ODM Gear.

"We're doing hand to hand," Levi stated as you looked at him dumbfounded.

"But..." you trailed off for a moment. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to say the first thing that popped into your head.

"But what, Shithead?" Levi demanded as you gave an innocent smile.

"My mother always told me not to hit people smaller than me," you answered as the black-haired man felt his eye twitch at you.

"We're the same size, Bastard," Levi growled as you walked over to him and stood by his side.

"Nope, I'm taller," you stated. It's true, you were.

"By an inch," Levi hissed, turning his face away so you wouldn't see the small blush crawling onto his cheeks. You hummed and started walking over to one side of the training field.

"Still taller though," you shrugged as Levi shook his head.

Since you had joined, he wasn't sure what had gotten into him. He was more relaxed with the punishments he gave you. If you messed up, instead of yelling, he wanted to tell you everything was alright. He had also been feeling some different... emotions and he wasn't a fan of them.