Street Fighter Vega x Reader

Requested by GarudaLover. I've never seen street fighter before so Vega will probably be very OOC. This is based from Street Fighter IV.

(H/C) - Hair Colour

(H/L) - Hair Length

(E/C) - Eye Colour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in the stands of a large arena with your father. The older man was quite excited to be spending some quality time with you, but you were unsure you wanted to see the event that was to happen at the arena.

"This is exciting, (Y/N). Is it not?" your father turned to you, a grin of excitement plastered on his face. You blinked at him for a minute before smiling back gently.

"Of course!" you exclaimed in a cheerful voice. Unfortunately, though, you were lying. You were not looking forward to the events that were going to conspire. You had never seen anyone participate in Bullfighting before and you hoped it wouldn't be something horrid.

"Oh, look the guy who does the thingy is here!" your father cheered. You raised an eyebrow at the older man before letting out a loud laugh. Your father had never experienced bullfighting either so he was unsure of the language to use, as were you.

You turned your attention to the large arena. Your father had managed to get first row tickets to the event. You looked to the large man who would be conducting the bullfighting and hummed slightly.

His hair was blonde and extremely long, longer than yours. It was tied into a plait and looked to be very silky. He wore a pair of white leggings, a red sash and a white shirt that was buttoned almost all the way down the chest. His eyes were a sparkling blue colour and between his practically perfectly white teeth was a beautiful red rose.

"He seems a little..." your father trailed off, unsure of how to finish his sentence. You studied the blonde a little closer before humming slightly. He seemed a little... narcissistic.

"Full of himself?" you questioned your father, finishing the sentence for him. Your father nodded his head once but said nothing more. From the cheering, you gathered the mans' name was Vega.

"What's the rose for though?" your father whispered in confusion. You shrugged your shoulders once and yawned slightly, becoming bored of listening to the cheers of everyone in the audience.

The blonde looked around the arena, a large smile on his face, the cheers filling his ego. Vega knew he was handsome, but having people call it still felt good.

His blue eyes soon landed on you and your father, though his attention was drawn mostly to you. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair hung loosely, the wind blowing it around slightly. You sat smartly in the stands, in comparison to your father who was practically leaning down into the arena. Vega could only see the white coloured shirt you were wearing, but your (E/C) eyes appealed to him immensely and your skin looked so soft and clear. He felt his heart thump in his chest.

"Why's he coming over here?" your father asked, looking over his shoulder to you. You shrugged your shoulders and sat back, folding your arms over your chest and lifting your bust up slightly.

"Madam," you looked down to the blonde with a confused expression on your face. The blonde held the thorny rose out to you, which you leaned forward to take from the man. "I shall slay this bull in your honour. For I have never seen such a beautiful young lady," you looked at the rose before watching the tall man walk away from you, your face falling slightly.