Asano Gakuho x Reader Lemon Part 2

Requested by VelenAndrias.

H/C - Hair Colour

H/L - Hair Length

E/C - Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in the familiar dark, dreary bar. Yaka stood behind the bar, glass in hand as he poured a drink for one of the other customers. You brought your whiskey to your lips and took a small sip. Honestly, it wasn't the cleanest bar in town but it was probably the best damn bar there was for drinking for the sake of it.

People often avoided the bar because it stunk of smoke. Yaka didn't care for the no smoking inside public places rule. The cops knew it too but you were sure he had some sort of agreement with them that made them overlook it. The floor was sticky too, often covered in excess alcohol that had been spilt by the drunks in the bar. Drunks also littered the area. They were either passed out, getting ready to pass out or at the happy phase in their drunk state.

You looked over your shoulder when you heard a sudden crack, followed by a smashing sound. You laughed loudly at the sight that met your eyes. A drunk had collapsed on the pool table, the only pool table still standing in the bar, successfully making it split in two. The drunk didn't wake up though, he laid between the broken pool table, snoring without a car in the world.

"Fucking dumbass," you laughed. Yaka, who walked over to you, leaned on the bar and shook his head.

"I'm not investing in anymore. Shit doesn't even get played," the bartender scoffed, shaking his head. "Same again?" you nodded your head once in reply, handing him your empty glass. "I don't normally pry into your business, (Y/N), but it's unlike you to be in here so often," the man explained. "Not that I'm complaining. But are you okay?" you took the glass from Yaka and scoffed slightly.

"Maybe. Maybe not," you answered with a small shrug before taking a sip of your alcohol. Yaka raised an eyebrow at you, making you sigh. You slammed your glass on the bar and sucked your teeth slightly. "I... might have fucked up," you muttered, more to yourself than Yaka, but your voice was the only thing that he could hear in the quiet bar.

"Oh? What with?" Yaka leaned on the bar, looking at you with an interested expression.

"Few months ago there was a guy that came here. Orange hair, weird purple eyes. You remember him?" Yaka furrowed his eyebrows, thinking for a moment.

"The guy that was on the rum?" he asked, leaning up slightly.

"Don't have a clue what he was drinking," you answered with a small chuckle. "But, anyway, I left with him that night. He fucked me so good-,"

"I don't wanna hear that, (Y/N)," Yaka interrupted quickly. There were details he wanted to hear and details he didn't. How the man fucked you fell under didn't.

"Right," you replied, taking a sip of your drink. "We ended up becoming fuck buddies basically," you added with a small shrug. Yaka, piecing two and two together. He grinned when he got four.

"Someone's fallen for someone they were only supposed to fuck," Yaka spoke in a sing-song voice. You grunted, recoiling at the man. But you couldn't deny that it was true. You had fallen for the man. "Have you told him?" the bartender questioned with an excited smile.

"That's where I fucked up," you answered, wagging your finger slightly. The whiskey was finally getting to your head and you were finally starting to get drunk. You finished the glass in one mouthful and Yaka turned to pour you another glass. "I haven't answered any texts he sent or any calls," you tch'ed.