Zeref x Book of Zeref!Reader Part 2

Technically this is part three as the Zeref x Reader is part one to this. This was requested by Starmiya. This does follow the manga canonly.

H/C - Hair Colour

E/C - Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot had happened during the short amount of time that the war waged on for. Natsu had fallen unconscious due to two entities battling inside of him. Porlyusica referred to them as seeds. One she deemed the Demon Seed and the other the Dragon Seed.

The landscape of Fiore had changed twice throughout the whole ordeal. Both times you were unsure how someone could hold such magic. You found out the first time the landscape changed was to easily place Zeref in the heart of your Guild, but you were unsure about the second. You assumed that whoever had changed the landscape had been defeated.

The First Master, Mavis, had also managed to escape from the crystal that encased her body and she was now alive. She had utilised her abilities as the Fairy Tactician to bring Fairy Tail back home to the Guild and to help you defeat multiple members of the Alvarez Army.

Natsu eventually woke up from his comatose state. Much to everyones' delight. He was fine. He was human. You smiled when he woke up. You knew Natsu had never been anything more than a human, a demon just wasn't what he was.

Lucy and Gray, from orders of Mavis, had managed to get the Book of E.N.D and, you hoped, that somehow they would manage to save Natsu using the book. You were unsure of what they could possibly do.

Natsu then went to the Guild once more. He wanted to face Zeref, but he was hesitant. If he did defeat the Dark Wizard... what would your fate be?

Though he was hesitant, Natsu gave the fight his all, but he was only able to knock Zeref down so he could no longer move. Zeref proved to be a bigger fight to the pink haired boy than before, due to him already gaining Fairy Heart. Mavis eventually interrupted the fight between the two and asked if she could finish it off.

Natsu agreed and rushed out of the Guild hall. He needed to find his friends and you. He knew the war was going to end with Zeref dying and, if you were going to... die as well, he wanted to be there for you, like you were for him.

Lucy was the one who figured out a way to save Natsu. All she had to do was rewrite the Book of E.N.D and, while she was rewriting it, she was struck with the curse from the book. The curse burned through her body, leaving red marks on her skin, but, luckily for her Gray was able to use his Demon Slaying Magic to dispel the curse from her body.

When she was clear headed once more, she continued to rewrite the book and, that was when she made the discovery.

"(Y/N)?" Lucy questioned, the words of the book rewriting on the page.

"What?" Gray questioned with a confused expression, Happy frowned from beside him.

"(Y/N)s' name is in this book! It says... she's the... protector of E.N.D," the blonde haired girl muttered.

"(Y/N) is a demon from the Books of Zeref as well," Happy spoke up, clearing the silence. "(Y/N) said she died and Zeref resurrected her... just like he did with Natsu," the blue cat added.

"What do we do?" Gray questioned. Lucys' face fell into one of thought as she read the words on the page about you.

"I don't want (Y/N) to die either," Happy cried. Lucy bit her lip harshly. She didn't know if she could save them both. Regardless, she continued to rewrite the Book of E.N.D.