Asano Gakuho x Student!Reader

I've upped the age for this a little to suit the theme, hopefully this is all right. Requested by NanMoni.

E/C - Eye Colour

H/C - Hair Colour

There's a possibility for a part two for this which would be a smut if people are interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked in the mirror, smoothing your outfit out with a proud expression on your face. Everything had fallen into place that morning. Your long (H/C) hair had cooperated with you and tied into a perfect ponytail with small strands framing your face. You had gotten your makeup practically perfect. You looked in the mirror and wiped a small bit of gloss from your lips that had smudged.

Your outfit was – in your own opinion – the sexiest thing you had put together in a while. It consisted of a pair of tight black jeans that hugged your ass and legs perfectly. You work a baggy red shirt that you had tucked into your jeans that hung off your right shoulder. Around your waist was your favourite belt and on your feet was a pair of knee-high boots. To complete your look, you had your black leather jacket that you hung over your shoulders.

You looked in the mirror and licked your lips gently. You turned from the mirror and grabbed your book bag. You were ready... to head into High School. You bit your lip and smirked slightly, texting your friends that you would meet them at the station.

You took one last look in the mirror and flicked your hair slightly over your shoulder. You checked to make sure you had all your books before finally leaving your apartment.

Your journey to the train station didn't take very long and when you arrived your friends were already waiting for you. Your two girl friends looked at you with raised eyebrows. One let out a low whistle at your appearance while the other clapped her hands.

"(N/N)," Haruka, your friends since middle school, studied you closely, letting her eyes linger over your form before she smirked. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you were trying to seduce someone," Aki, the girl you and Haruka made fast friends with at the start of High School, nodded her head in agreement.

"We both know she is," Aki chuckled, looking at your outfit. You looked at the two and winked with a small smirk on your face. "Mr Asano is going to freak when he sees you wearing that," Aki grinned, motioning to your outfit.

"I just hope he has some kind of interest otherwise this," you motioned to yourself, "has just been a total waste," you stated, shaking your head slightly.

"Oh, please!" Haruka practically yelled. "You're looking absolutely fine! He's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you!" the brunette stated. Aki nodded her head rapidly in agreement. You laughed at the two and their enthusiasm before starting toward the train that would take you to your High School.

The train ride was filled with laughter and chatter between you, Haruka and Aki. Both were curious as to how you were going to set your plan into action and you had to explain to them that your plan had already been set in motion a while ago.

You had been dressing in baggy clothes since you started High School and had no intention to change that until you met Mr Asano, who became your Maths teacher. You had heard the rumours surrounding him – which all indeed checked out to be true.

Mr Asano – Asano Gakuho was his full name – had been the old principle of a school in Kunugigaoka but after making a deal with the military and letting a government experience – as he claimed it to be – teach at his school he was forced to resign because of the bad publicity that followed. You were honestly surprised he was able to get a job as a teacher – or anything really – after what had happened.