//Love, Draxy.//

Dear Wendy,

I don't think things will ever be the way they were. I think we both need time. Quite a lot. P knows now. I told her and she said she figured it out when you wrote about Melody Walden. I asked Lock how he knew and I'm surprised, and a bit offended now that you never wrote anything about me. Wendy, did I not leave any impact on you? Is there no detail about you that nobody else but me would know about? I don't know, I think it would have been cool if we had something like that.

I don't think I can fight with you either. It's exhausting and emotionally draining. I know you didn't mean for things to end up the way they did, I didn't either. I wish this would be easier.

I just wish you'd told me sooner. So I could tell you that I still cared and that you weren't alone. I also want to thank you, for letting me read you. I loved every minute of your mind, if that's any consolation. You helped me more than I think I understood at the time and at one point I was even a little too occupied with your mind.

I know you said I didn't need to apologize but I'm sorry. I'm sorry I started reading you and I'm sorry I couldn't stop. I'm sorry I couldn't believe it was you. I will never fully understand you but I'm glad you let me see so much of you, anyway.

And I know, you said you didn't apologize either but I obviously held a grudge, so I just wanted to say, we're good, if you're not mad at me either.

I don't want your mind anymore. I think you deserve your privacy. And besides, what do I need to go through the diary for when I found the owner. That was why I started reading in the first place and that's done now.

Maybe I'll fall apart a little without it, too? I wouldn't be surprised, I mean, I've already started, I think. I don't think Mercury and I will work out. Your diary became a little too much of me and I don't know how I'm going to work without it now. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, maybe it'll all be fine, I don't know. I just feel something missing, all the time. 

I hope you're doing better than your worst and that you and Chase (I still don't believe that Finn changed his middle name) are both okay.

I want you to know that I'm here if you'd like to talk about anything. Or if you just want to sit in the same room as me while you write. I won't read unless you ask me to.

But I know it'll take time. I miss you, Wendy. Every version of you. Because had it been anyone else, you'd be the one sitting with me as I worked through it.

Love,

Draxy.