Lock?

"Draxy are you crying?"

"Almost?"

"Oh my gosh what's wrong?"

"You left me alone P! That happened." I frowned.

"Come here you little shit." She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm never going to leave you alone!" She pecked my cheek.

"Promise?"

"I'm here now, aren't I?" She smirked.

"So why'd you disappear?"

"I told you there was something I had to do!"

"And did you?"

"Yep."

"And am I going to be entrusted with the knowledge of what that was?"

"You'll see!" She chirped. "And I see you've read the other side of that page."

"How do you know?"

"You aren't staring at the page trying to decide what to do with it anymore, figured that could only mean one thing--" before she could finish what she was saying there was a knock on the door.

That's not something that I expected at this time?

"I'll get it!" P sprang up and practically ran to the door. I shook my head and followed her.

"I knew you'd show up!" P was a little too excited by P standards--and as soon as I reached the door, I kinda understood why she was so hyped up when I found her wrapped around the person on the other side of the door.

"Lock?"

"Clarke." He nodded.

P let go of him and pecked his cheek, dragging him inside.

Lock didn't look like he wanted to be here.

But he was here. And by the looks of it, he was here for P.

"P what's going on?" I asked.

"Lock and you need to talk everything out! I hate it when you guys don't talk and since it was my fault in the first place--I felt like it was my responsibility to fix it."

"Drax, she's not wrong." Lock sighed.

I nodded.

"Okay?" I crossed my arms. "What do we talk about?"

"P, can you leave us alone for some time?" Lock requested politely.

"Aw come on! Fine, I'll be in the next room." She disappeared.

"What is she on?" He smirked.

I shrugged.

"Alright, Drax, look I don't know if you've noticed but I like her. And I mean really really like her--I didn't really want to accept it to myself at first but then you made her cry and I just knew? I'm sorry for overreacting--I was trying to do the right thing. But now I understand it's not your fault and P was just being P--but when she came to me that day, crying--my first instinct was to make sure I showed you your place. I'm sorry."

I nodded.

"So? We're good?"

"Yeah, I think we're good." I smiled.

"And you won't tell P anything?"

"It's not my place to tell her. But damn, I didn't see this one coming." I smirked.

"Tell me about it. But I'm just trying to figure myself out."

I nodded, smiling.

"Hey--Drax? Why is she here?"

"I suppose she's just trying to figure herself out as well."