Page 18// Fay

Eventually, I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. I pulled away from P and let my laughter fill the air.

"I'm so sorry!" P blushed—this only caused me to laugh harder.

"Drax?" She took a step away from me and looked to the ground.

I found my laughter fading when I noticed tears on her cheeks.

Well shit Clarke, look what you did now!

"Parsley? What's wrong?" I held her chin up.

"I—I should go... That was embarrassing."

"What was?"

"That—that kiss."

"What kiss?" I smirked. Her eyes lit up now. She knew what I was doing. I wiped her tears and she gave me a smile.

"Come here you!" She pulled me into a tight hug. "Have I ever told you how much I love you Draxy?"

I laughed again.

"Holy crap I have class!" She pulled away hurriedly.

"Try not to kill anyone." I called out after her as she walked out of that classroom.

"Shut it Clarke!"

I shook my head and watched her as she dragged herself away from me.

I noticed something moving from the corner of my eye, just as I made up my mind to leave. It shook repeatedly and I found myself walking towards it.

"Oh my goodness, please stop looking at me." She squeaked, covering her wet cheeks.

"You're beautiful, I like looking at beautiful things." That kind of shit seemed to cheer everyone up.

"Apart from the fact that Drax Clarke called me beautiful, my week has sucked. So you'd be doing me a favor by leaving."

"What's your name?" I wasn't the friendliest person around but I didn't like the idea of leaving her there, crying her eyes out. It just felt... Wrong?

"Fay."

"Hey, Fay, isn't it a lovely day?"

She sighed. "It's okay. Now, please go away."

"No way." I smirked. "I know it's lame but rhymes always seem to make me smile. I have nothing else to say."

She cracked a small smile. "Thank you." She whispered, getting on her feet— which was almost awkward because of how close our bodies were.

She took a step back pressing her back to the wall.

"It was nice meeting you Fay." I said taking her hand and kissing it.

She blushed and bit her lip. "You too Drax."

Her eyes scanned my body and stopped at my lips. I smirked knowingly.

"I—I sho—should go!" She said tucking a strand of her soft blonde hair behind her ear before dashing out of the classroom.

Girls.

I smiled to myself before glancing down at my watch.

I didn't see the point in going to class this late.

Instead I decided to read a little.

Today was a disaster. In light of recent events I shall pretend like today never happened.

It all started with this guy stealing my homework. What an ass! I know!

Then Chase accidentally​ consumed peanuts. *He's allergic*

And I was called to the Principal's office! Me!

Hence, today is cancelled! *Huffs*