//Author's Note//

Hello! I haven't really had the chance to say anything here but I'm so so happy it's finally over! This entire thing was based on a loose idea I had while travelling with my best friends and I'm quite proud of how it's turned out.

A lot has changed since I started writing this story and so many times I used it to rant as a character. I don't think any of my other works have had such an impact on me. This one specifically, has helped me grow and explore so much.

The idea with the short, exactly 500 word chapters was that I wanted the reader to have just a little glimpse into Drax's mind as he read, so in the end you know just as much about the person writing the diary as you do about Drax. I hope I managed to do that in a way that was satisfactory and fun to read.

I enjoyed writing this story. Sometimes it frustrated me to no end but sometimes it made me understand myself better.

It's just been such a journey for me. And I hope it's been fun for you too.

Now that we've reached the end, I might do an epilogue soon and maybe a few bonus chapters that are longer than 500 words.

The 500 words thing was a real challenge, brevity isn't as easy as it seems.

Thank you so much for reading.

Love you. And hopefully I'll see you soon with more stuff.

(Of course I have other stories I'm working on so if not here, maybe I'll see you soon there)

Byeeeeee.