Page 3// Popsicle

Dear reader,

Today was an awful day. 'Coffee'. My life motto -because it's always the answer- is now associated with memories of pain and betrayal of the highest order. From this day on, I give up coffee- for now, its meaning has changed.

It all started when my boyfriend Chase and I were walking back from another perfectly cliché date. A candlelit dinner after a movie. Chase had the habit of being cliché but he's the kind of guy who'll make you fall in love with it. Our first date was a beautiful moonlit night out. Midnight beach date.

He always made me smile with his cheekiness and at times, the way his nose flared up. He made everything romantic. He was cheesy and not afraid to admit it.

Today as we walked, fingers interlocked, hearts beating in unison, I would have never thought that things could go so... Wrong. It was a beautiful night... One with marvelous stars shining bright above our heads.

We decided to stop for coffee because he knew how much I loved coffee. Everything was working out and then it happened.

It was all ruined. My love for coffee. My faith in humanity. I couldn't think right... I was dying.

Nothing he said could calm me down- this was a disaster... The worst had happened- THE COFFEE SUCKED!

~ PS. Chase is not his real name. :)

Is this chick high? What the fuck is up with her? I tossed the journal across the room and let it fall on my bed.

Her idea of a heartbreak was obviously not the same as mine. If she thought that this was funny, I was ready to fight her.

I somehow expected better from her. Her conflicting emotions didn't add up. One moment she's drowning in pain and the next she's pretending that none of that ever happened! I was disappointed.

My phone buzzed and I picked up angrily.

"Bark." I muttered.

"Where's your stinky ass?" P growled angrily.

"Home."

"Darcy has already peed all over my feet, I'm in the stupid dog park and all these fat, loud kids make her nervous, causing her to pee more! Get over here before I smack you!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"P, I have a life too, you know?"

"Dog shit! You were probably reading that cheesy journal by Miss. Fucking Stupid, so get out of your house before I come there and kick your ass in front of your adorable sister!" P was the most violent girl I had ever met and that's basically how we became friends in the first place.

"I'll be there in ten minutes, Popsicle." I said with a sigh. It's not like I had a choice.

"Fuck you too." She hung up. I shook my head and placed the phone down. I hadn't showered but she wouldn't find out if I used enough cologne. Dog poo would protect me.

Eh, whatever it's P. Time to take advantage of her desensitised nose.

♥♥♥♥♥