Page 39// P-unishment

"Draxy?"

"Later." I said.

"Where's your shirt?" She sounded slightly amused.

"To be honest, I couldn't care less. Why? Is my lack of clothing affecting your ability to function, Parmesan?" I offered her a smirk.

"Are you always this concieted?"

"Doesn't that just make me the slightest bit hotter?"

"If you're done with your masterpiece, can we please leave for school?"

"I don't think I'm going to school today." I shook my head looking at my almost completely white canvas.

"Have you ever done me?"

"You?"

"Yeah... Have you ever uhm-- sketched me?"

"Yeah. I couldn't leave the most beautiful thing in my life out of my alternate universe."

"Can I see?"

"No, they're creepy sketches. I used to draw you while you slept when we were dating. I don't think even I ever made you as happy as sleeping made you. I liked to practice when you slept. Took me two weeks to get your features right. And I still didn't really get it right... I never really managed to make them look as beautiful as the real thing."

"How many times did you draw me?"

"I had an entire book with just sketches of you. I called it P-unishment."

"Totally not creepy Draxy." She shook her head.

"I was in love P. Forgive my foolishness."

"You never asked."

"I'm sorry."

"Give me the book and I'll consider your apology."

"Is there any other way to be forgiven?"

"Nope."

"Come on P. A bargain." I took a step towards her.

"Pull your sweats up and give me the book."

"And then you'll forgive me?"

"I said I'll consider it." She shrugged.

I nodded and walked to the pile of sketchbooks I had stacked in the corner of my room. The book wasn't very hard to spot.

"There you go." I handed the book to here.

"I knew you were too good to be true Drax Creepy Clarke."

Today reality finally decided to hit me in the face like an angry fist. Although, I can't be sure since I've never really been greeted by someone's angry fist but I guess it has to be this bad if not worse.

To be honest, I feel like shit. Like absolute shit.

Mainly because it's all my fault but ARGH I TRIED!

Trying gets hard after a point because it just doesn't work anymore! It's so frustrating because even after you put in your heart and soul and favorite socks into something, you somehow managed to trip over your creepy neighbor's bad luck and fall into a pile of stinking failure!

And then all the time and effort you put into that one activity stares at you like a large empty box that's about the size of a large cat.

But I guess sometimes we just can't avert failure.

Calculus can't always give you the pride and joy of passing! No. Sometimes it reminds you that you're not in control of your life and everything is falling apart.

Beginning with your grades!