Page 86// Newsflash Clarke!

"P! Stop! Listen to me- just-"

"Stop following me Drax!"

"I want to explain myself-"

"No! Leave me. You don't have to pretend to care! Just go!" She turned to scream in my face.

"P- let's talk?"

"Get the fuck away from me you fucking asshole!"

"P I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me."

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

I didn't say anything. I wanted her to cool off.

"Because honestly Drax I don't understand you anymore! You tell me you love me. You do everything to make me feel safe. You make out with me. But you refuse to be anymore than a best friend! Newsflash Clarke! We'll never go back to being just best friends. I want you. And if I can't have you that way I don't want you at all. As a best friend you're worth nothing to me!"

"I'm sorry to hear that. Because you were worth the world to me as a friend. I would rather have that than try to put you through a relationship with me. We're not good for each other P. We tried that. You know how much I hurt you."

"And I'd still do it again just to feel you hold me, love me."

"You're still welcome to stay at my place for as long as you need. Since we're not best friends anymore I don't think I can give you anything else."

"Drax... I don't want to lose you."

"It's a little late for that Panda."

"Would it be so hard for you to be my boyfriend?"

"You can't force me into this P." I turned away from her and walked towards class.

I passed a hand through my hair and desperately tugged at the roots. She knew. She knew that I needed her. That I'd do anything to have her in my life. I let out a frustrated growl and pulled the journal out of my bag.

Dear reader,

The world is not perfect. It's not just. It's not kind. Irrespective of who you are it will fuck you over. It's a thing. If you exist, something terrible will happen to you. But the level of terribleness varies depending on what the world decides for you.

I guess that's what they call fate?

The world is indeed a bitch. One that thrives on cruelty and bitterness. That lives off of your fear. One that throws you under the bus when you're counting on it. That does nothing but destroy you as a person before you even know who you really are.

The world is not perfect. But we're nothing without it. We're all just pieces. Tiny pieces with no meaning outside of the world we know. Just vindictive minds with no definite purpose.

It's all we have and I suppose that must be worth something. Somewhere?

The world is fucked up and sometimes one person has the power to un-fuck it for you.

And that person had let go of me.

♥♥♥♥♥