Page 48// You're not drunk. You're just Drax Clarke!

"How long before you stop trying to make that stupid book float in the air with your mind?" P groaned. 

"What?"

"She's right. This is getting boring. I think it's time we just accept the fact that we can't make things move with our mind and move on to something more interesting?"

"For once, I agree with both of them. Draxy. This is so fucking unexciting!"

"I'm trying to sleep here!" Finn said.

"Finn, I love you and everything but why are you sleeping? It's the middle of the night?" Wendy nudged him in the ribs.

"I think you just answered your own question."

"Guys, I just found a nickel while I was throwing up!" Mace called out as he ran into the room with an old coin in his hand. "Who died?" He seemed to have understood what the lack of enthusiasm meant.

"That's my nickel!" Jonny said as he followed Mace out.

"Not anymore." Mace smirked.

"Fine. Find someone else to hold your long ass hair while you throw up!"

"Fine. You can keep the coin." Mace tossed the coin back.

"Too bad I'm not getting up for you again."

"Guys!" P groaned. Again.

"What do you want?"

"Can we get back to the real issue here?" She gestured towards me.

"Is he still trying to make the book fly?"

"From what we can tell." Lock snorted.

"For the last time, I'm not trying to make it fly! I just think my obsession with it is getting unhealthy now and maybe it's time to let it go." I said with a sigh.

"That's why we've all been staring at it for the last thirty seven minutes?" P was clearly annoyed.

"I was trying to clear my head! You know what alcohol does to me P! It kills my rational mind--" I groaned.

"You've had like two sips from my beer. You're not drunk. You're just Drax Clarke!"

"I can't do this anymore!" I picked up the journal and flipped through the pages.

"Oh fucking finally!" Wendy and Lock said simultaneously.

Today. Kinda? Sucked?

But it didn't really?

I made pancakes. That was fun. Especially since no one got hurt. Except Chase's ego but that doesn't count.

So! I guess I should probably explain, right?

We had a pancake making competition. I won. Which was kind of a bloody miracle!

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that at one point I cheated and exchanged our pancake mixes. So I guess I didn't really win.

But in a way I did, because I managed to successfully trick Chase into believing that he just can't make pancakes anymore. Like someone (me) stole his pancake making magic powers.

So why did it kinda suck? You may ask?

Well, Chase spent the rest of the day moping and mopey Chase isn't the best Chase to be around. Especially since he felt like his pancake making skills just somehow went to shit.

So I guess I didn't really win, did I?