Page 16// Young love

Breaking news: This unicorn just passed calculus!

Today dear reader, we celebrate my victory against calculus. I'm the knight in shining armor, calculus is the evil monster and the Princess in the tower is my grades which have now been rescued by my bravery and valour.

I feel like I could conquer the world today. Calculus makes you feel that way. Passing calculus gives me a rush greater than downing three shots in a row.

I sound like an idiot right now, I know I do but I cannot be an idiot because the human filling this in, right now, has passed calculus.

So how did I treat myself? I spent the day napping.

Yes, there is no better way to celebrate a victory than to nap.

Especially when your blanket is a large, blue eyed, plump lipped, muscled boy.

Chase was tired since he's Chase. He's always tired. I don't blame him though, I mean he has to deal with me so I guess I understand why he's always tired.

And he's always up for cupcakes. That's just how Chase is.

Alright, now he's looking over my shoulder so I'm going to stop writing.

Bad Chase!

"Draxy!" P whined for the thirty fifth time today.

"What?"

"How did you do it?" Curiosity was written all over her face.

I smirked.

"You didn't think I'd let you flunk English, did you?"

"But-but how did you-"

"I owed you that much Polonium." I sent her a wink.

"That doesn't answer my question." She stated with a blank look on her face.

"It wasn't supposed to."

"Fine. Don't tell me. I have my ways." She huffed.

"You guys are so adorable, I still can not get over the fact that you two broke up." Wendy said with a pout. "I shipped it."

"Wend they're not getting back together, time to move on." Lock said firmly.

"Do yourself a favor Wend. Stop betting on these two. You already owe us a lot." Mace smirked.

"I trusted the two of you." She glared at us.

"Think of it as buying your own lunch everyday." Lock said.

"Speaking of lunch, where's Finn?"

"He was down the hall, flirting with some nerdy chick." P informed us.

"Oh no he's not. Excuse me for a moment idiots, I have a boyfriend to murder." Wend said getting and walking out of the cafeteria.

"No seriously, where is he?" Lock asked.

P shrugged her shoulders.

"You're pure evil." I said, shaking my head. She smirked.

"You know you love it Clarke." She said sipping her coffee.

She was the most reactive of the group. Easiest to piss off and easiest to please. She acted tough but was really fucked up. Both of us were really the same. I guess that's why we got along so easily.

She understood everything.

"Ah, young love."

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Mace said wiping a fake tear.

"Both of you need to find something called a life." P said shaking her head with laughter.