CHAPTER 27

Ed Sheeran ft JB: I don't care👆

~A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new~

SERAPHINA'S POV

"You didn't tell me beforehand."

"Now you know." She shrugged on her coat and applied lip gloss.

We just ended our session for the day and were now setting for home.

"How can you expect me to go on a two-month ketogenic diet?" I whined and stomped my foot. Apparently, I was too fat for a model. Peyton's words, not mine.

"How about I make it a ye...

"No thanks. Two months  is fine." It's already bad enough that I've to survive ninety days without a single bread crumb, what more of 365 days?

"Thought so." She smirked.

"You're just like my mother."

"Thanks for the compliment."

"It wasn't one."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night honey." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Dismiss me and I'll sleep at ni...

"Forget it." I threw her a dirty glance, which she returned with a sly grin.

"Let's move. I've dinner tonight." She ushered us outside and locked the door, before handing the key over to Susan.

"Dinner huh?" I wiggled my brows.

"I'm not telling you anything."

"And who asked for something?"

"You were about to."

"Wasn't. " I protested.

"Was."

"Wasn't. "

"Wasn't. "

"Was."

"And you finally confessed." She laughed.

"What no...oh my." I can't believe I outdid myself.

"So..you're telling me or something?" Who was I fooling? I'm the busiest person to have ever walked the earth's surface.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you lose it."

"But to answer your question. Yes, it's a date and with whom, you won't know."

"Pretty please." I pouted but she brushed me off. We reached the underground garage and Peyton pressed the unlock button on her key. A Lamborghini few feet away alarmed, making my jaw drop to the floor.

What

in

the

blazing

hell!?

A Lamborghini!?

"Keep on gawking there and I'll ditch you."

"Bro, is this a Lamborghini?" Unbelievable.

"No, it's a Volkswagen, now move. I don't have all day." She sarcastically retorted, opening the passenger's side door for me. I almost moaned when my butt made contact with the comfy leather seats. I'll trade my entire house for this car in a heartbeat.

Halfway into the ride and my phone beeped with a message. Severina.

Dad said to come Asap. 

Trust Del Varia's with improper timing.