Chapter 43

I'm going out with Retz now...

Rikka's mind was filled with depression and confusion about what's happening in her life. She quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Her mom jumped back in surprise because of Rikka's sudden appearance. Her mother saw her go to the kitchen and followed her there.

Rikka's mother gasped in horror when she saw her daughter holding the large, sharp knife they use for cutting beef or pork. And the young girl was about to stab herself with it if her mom hadn't stopped her.

"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?! ARE YOU INSULTING ME AS A MOTHER TO YOU?!" She yelled at Rikka angrily. Her mother remembered all the times she took care of her child and how she disciplined her properly.

Her daughter cried so hard, "Mom...I'm not insulting you. I'm...I'm just merely erasing my existence in this world. I'm not needed here..."

"Baka! You're needed here." Rikka's mother started to cry too. "Y..You are my one and only daughter, Rikka. I need you here to help me with chores, watch TV with me, talk and laugh together. I want us to do all of those."

"Oka-san...." Rikka dropped into her mother's arms. She just kept crying until she calmed down her nerves.

"What was going through your mind?! You had me so worried!" the middle-aged woman hugged her child while catching her breath.

Rikka bobbed her head and her facial expression was dead serious, "I love Gon..."

"You love Gon so you're going to kill yourself?!" her mom screamed.

She shook her head in reply, "No. I mean, I love Gon and...I love Killua too. The feelings I have for both of them are completely different. Umm, for example, when I see Gon, my heart feels warm and his smile just makes my day! But when I see Killua, I turn into female Hulk and fight with him all day!"

Her mother smiled, thinking, My daughter is so clueless...

"Dear, meaning that you're in so much pain now just because of Killua, that boy is somewhat...special to you in a way."

"Mom, I don't like Killua." Rikka frowned at her.

"But you love him." she said back to her child.

That shut Rikka's mouth tight. She knew what her mom was saying was absoutely true.

"Mama....I'm in a terrible situation...What do I do?!"

"It's all up to you, dear." Rikka's mother kissed her on the forehead and left her alone to think.

Retz's POV

Yes...Yes...That's my sister, always doing what her brother wants.

"Onii-chan, I love you that's why I'm doing this for you." Tears flowed down my face, "I...I want me and Rikka to be friends again...I miss her so much..."

You'll soon be with her when I get what I want, Retz. Just wait a little longer and cooperate with me. Is that fine?

I nodded my head, "Okay..."

Now get up, it's time for school. Remember, do what I tell you.

"Yes..." I woke up from the dream, scanning my surroundings. I'm still in my room. The sun shone brightly into my bedroom and it made me wake up fully.

In the bathroom, after I showered, I looked on my reflection on the mirror. I was surprised to see my collar bones showing on the surface of my skin. My cheeks sank on my face and my arms as thin as I could possibly imagine.

"Woah...have I eaten dinner last night?" I asked myself and pulled out my make up kit from the cabinet and started applying my concealer and other things needed.

"Okay, I'm good to go." I put on the cap of my lip gloss and walked outside of my room, locking it. I went to the kitchen and prepared two bacon sandwiches for my breakfast. I cooked it quickly and ate it on the way to school.

"Ohayou, Retz!" a random person or maybe a classmate greeted me out of the blue. "You did a great job on the festival!"

"Ohh, thanks." I chuckled and walked ahead of the person. I really needed some space right now. And most of all, where the heck is Killua?!

"Oi.." nudged Killua from behind me.

I squeaked, "Waaah!" Then I fell down on my behind on the cold concrete. It was cold because it's finally December.

He offered a hand and I took it. "So, what are we supposed to do now that we're fake boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"SSSHHHH!" I put a finger onto his lips. Wow...they're soft. "SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU!!"

"Aren't you the one shouting right now?" He asked, raising a brow. Yeah, some students were staring at us right now.

I pulled his sleeve and we ran towards our school. Dang, his lips were soft. I thought they were cracked before.

"Uhh, can we stop now?" he asked with an irritated tone.

I let go of his sleeve, "Ah...Gomen." I brought out my small pad and read what I had planned yesterday, "So, first off, we're going to go to school together."

"That's done."

"Yeah, and next, we should eat together for lunch and act lovey-dovey." I explained to Killua who looked uncomfortable.

He ruffled his hair, "I'm not sure if I can do this but I'll try."

"Good!" I grinned at him and took his hand as we walked inside the school campus. I just had this determination that I'll succeed in my plan.

A/N: Hohohoho, some monkey business you have there, Retz. :3 I wonder what you'll do next.

Hii guuyyss. *waves* My dad just arrived this morning! :) I'll surely give you all choco robos from Killua! *throws choco robos* You should definitely catch it. Pllsss >_<

Question: What are some of your possible thoughts about Omokage's evil plan?

~KarenZoldyck~

P.S. OH MY GLOOOB. I HATE HOW THE LAST EPISODE OF TOKYO GHOUL ENDED. I SUPER HATE IT! MORE EPISODES PLLSS! :((

I'm loving Ayato tho. :3 Hihihihi