Chapter 16

"Rikka, look at me, okay?" that deep warm voice who called me held my hand and we stood almost over the edge of the cliff.

"Th..This is a very VERY bad idea, Arata-kun..." I winced in fear as I saw the dangerous rocks below me. They were sharp and ready to kill as if saying, 'Ha-ha! Our next victim! Great!'

I held onto Arata's collar and shut my eyes tight hoping for the best that this will come out successfully. "Arata..."

His eyes landed on mine, holding my hand tightly, "Are you ready?"

Nodding slightly, I felt him pull me with him down the cliff feeling the force of gravity pushing us both towards the bottom.

I let out a loud scream as we fell and surprisingly he held me tighter, laughing like a maniac. If this plan of his fail, I'll kill him after this.

"Hey Scaredy-Cat, open your eyes." Arata budged, smirking at me.

Not feeling any pain from the jump, I slowly opened my eyes to see a large seaweed bed underneath us. "H..How...?! I didn't see this while we were at the top! Could this be some magic of yours?!" I exclaimed in awe.

"It was a trick to our eyes, I guess."

"YOU GUESSED?!" I repeated what he said. "YOU FREAKING GUESSED AND YOU WEREN'T WORRIED IF WE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED?!" I yelled at him angrily, "This is the worst birthday present ev-"