After The Years (A Hunter x Hunter Fanfic) Killua x OC

Prologue

“Okay, where should we put our box, Killua?” I asked him excitedly. We chose park as the place where we would put our time capsule. So when we grow up, we would read this.

Killua pointed his finger upwards like a lighbulb appeared above his head, “Aha! What about under the sakura tree beside the river! I’m sure we can remember it easily.” He said assuringly and we went there.

The young boy gave me a shovel to dig with and we made a hole about 4 feet deep in no time. He threw the box inside and we covered it again with dirt. Once we’re done, we fell down panting and looked at each other which sent us laughing.

“Rikka-chan, I promise that when we grow, we’ll go here and show you my ultimate surprise!” He promised me as we held hands while going home.

But of course, as a kid, I got curious and kept bugging him about that “surprise” he’s going to give me years later. “Tell me now Killua!” There are some times I cried for him to tell me but it didn’t change his decision.

“It’s a surprise right? Why should I tell you?” He ruffled my brown hair and smiled. “Just be patient and you’ll see alright?”

I finally stopped crying and said, “Okay... For you, I’ll wait.”