Chapter 63

Killua's POV

We've been landing attacks in every angle we could find. Any weak spots that could trigger Omokage to leave Retz's body. I know a thing or too about possession of bodies so I'm quite sure that Omokage is still not used to his sister's body that much. Her body is too weak and frail for him to handle. One wrong move and his vessel could be killed.

"Gon, this is not working." I huffed, getting on my protective stance as Retz attacked with human sized dolls on her side.

There were about a hundred of them. They started appearing when Gon and I attacked first while Retz summoned them all from their cascets. It seems that Retz had gathered them all outside while she was still being herself. She controlled them all and pulled out their eyes as Omokage did with Gon.

Gon glanced towards me in fear, "No, we can't kill her! We need to save just her!" He blocked a kick from a random human doll and Gon knocked it out with his hand on the back of the neck. We didn't want to kill Retz's dolls either. They were human too. Their eyes might be just around this mansion.

I groaned and kicked another human doll to the side and cracked knuckles to stretch, "Damn it Gon! Can't you see that she's possessed?! We don't know any technique or move that could make Omokage leave her body!" I punched another doll unconcious.

He bit his lip in frustration, as the hundreds of Omokage's dolls had gradually decreased. Gon knocked out the last one and we turned around to look at Retz who was smirking at the both of us.

"So did you boys have your warm up? That was quick. I thought you would last the whole day!" She laughed out loud and mocked us, crossing her arms. "It was nice of you both to not kill my dolls though."

Gon and I stood together. We both knew we were losing our aura but it's a good thing we saved it since we were just fighting his dolls. I easily got through them just with my physical skills.

"D..Do you have a plan?" I heard Gon ask beside me.

"Actually, no. Unless the Spiders are here. They're the only ones who know what Omokage is capable of." I shook my head hopelessly. "But until then...the only plan I can think of is too completely shut Retz's Nen down. Kurapika is the only one I can think of who could do that."

Gon brought out his beetle phone he bought when we were twelve years old. At this scary situation, I suddenly got the guts to laugh at him. "You still have that?" I tried to hide my chuckle but couldn't.

He pressed a bunch of buttons on his phone and put it back in his pocket. "I just contacted Kurapika. I hope he gets here in time. We really need his help." Gon glared at me quickly, "...and for your information, beetle phones are adorable."

"For now, let's just make this Omokage bitch tired." I spat dirt on the floor and smirked at Retz who was talking to herself about being invisible after all these years.

Retz laughed out loud again, holding her hands back and her angelic face was scrunched into an evil one, revealing Omokage's face. "It's been awhile since I've fought weaklings."

"Ha, are you talking to yourself? The last time I checked, you were burning down with the mansion." I mocked her and she instantly zoomed in me and clawed me with her long manicured nails.

"How dare you look down on me!" She yelled and landed a kick on my ribs, making me fly over to the wall and bumped hard on it. I didn't see her coming. She had become faster than before.

I instantly got back up and ran into her full speed, readying my electrified index finger and poked it into her stomach. She let out a yelp but she grabbed my arm, and flipped me over my back, doing it over and over again from side to side.