Chapter Eight

A/N: Hola amigos and amigas! (I don't know why I'm speaking Spanish now Haha) Today is a great opportunity to update. You see, I already prepared the previous chapter and I'm just waiting for the wifi to be turned on so that I could upload it. ^_^ In other words, 2 CHAPTERS ARE POSTED!! OMGGGG!!! >.<

So carry on reading now, folks. :))

Rikka's POV

"Who is that cool dude?" my bestfriend whispered on my ear, unable to keep calm.

I narrowed my eyes, "First of all Retz, he is not a dude. Gon is a teen. So why are we here in the first place?" I asked her this time. We were at the park.

She smiled like an evil scientist, "Ohhhh, about that. We're here because Spiky and you are getting to know each other!" Retz squealed in delight.

I raised a brow, surprised by the nickname. "Spiky? Seriously?" I glanced at Gon who was talking to some kids who were playing by the fountain. I admit, he's pretty cute. "If you want us to get to know each other, then why are you here?"

My bestfriend said as she brought out a video camera, "I'll capture your moments! Then I'll show them to Killua-kun-"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I yelled at her, catching the attention of many people around us, including Gon who now looked concerned. "Don't you dare!!!!"

He walked towards us and asked, "Is there a problem girls?"

I gulped, getting nervous. "O..Oh, just some girly stuff. Nothing much." I forced a laugh out my mouth to end the conversation. But Retz won't give up and told him.

"Rikka's going to introduce you to her boyfriend!"

My eyes popped out in surprise, "Wh...What?! I don't have a boyfriend, Retz!" I hit her shoulder lightly.

Spiky went along with her, "Really? Who is Rikka's boyfriend?" He asked curiously, eyes sparkling.

"Killua! Killua Zoldyck!" The blond-haired girl replied to Gon, who seemed shocked.

I noticed it and put a hand on his shoulder, "Gon, what's the problem? It's like you have seen a ghost."

His face turned sweaty and managed to keep his face unreadable. "You know Killua?"

Nodding, I asked him why.

"No reason. We were participants in the Hunter Exam. Do you know that?" He said to us, who were now getting interested with him.

Retz exclaimed, "Oh my god, the Hunter Exam?! But I thought it's only for-"

Gon finished for her, "For fighters? Yes, that's true. I got my license if you want proof." He smiled at the both of us.

"Wait." I halted them from the excitement. "How come I don't know any of this?"

They laughed, "Maybe you don't watch the news."

That's true. My parents never let me use the TV since I was a kid except when we watch movies.

"Tell us about your history with Killua." I begged him, which was weird of me to do. I never got curious with something before, especially if it's Killua we're talking about.

Heaving a deep breath, Gon started to tell us everything he knew about him.

Killua's POV

This sucks...

I was cleaning the whole house as punishment for eating the chocolate cake! I didn't know Alluka wanted to eat some.

[Flashback: The Chocolate Cake]

Dad arrived that afternoon with a tired-looking expression. He sat beside me on the sofa and asked how I was doing.

"I'm goo-" I was interrupted by a loud shrill at the kitchen. Dad and I ran for it as we saw Alluka crying on the floor.

"Alluka! Are you okay?" I asked her, panicking. I've never seen her stutter like this before.

My sister faced me, "Why..."

"Huh?"

"WHY DID YOU EAT THE CAKE!!!!!!" She yelled. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....."

Dad, who was standing behind me, focused his dark aura on me. "Killua....is that true?"

"U...Uhh... Dad, I didn't mean to eat all of i..it..." I quivered at the sight of my father.

"You're going to clean the whole house, understood?!"

"Alright...." I said in the end.

[Flashback End]

I grumbled while I mopped the tiles in the living room. "Do this...do that..." I muttered.

"Kill, you shouldn't make that face while cleaning." Illumi said to me, reading his newspaper.

"And why not?" I continued mopping.

He stopped reading and looked at me with his pitch black eyes. "You should do this instead." At first, he was kidding but then Illumi smiled all the way and he looks scarier than Slenderman.

I threw the mop on his face with ultimate speed that he didn't have enough time to dodge but it missed him by a few inches. The mop went straight through the wall.

"Stop doing that, Aniki! That's so disgusting!" I scolded him, getting the mop from the wall. "Like seriously, every person in the world could have nightmares because of that face."

He laughed, "That hurts, Kill."

Smiling back, I said. "The truth hurts, Aniki."

A/N: THE BROTHERS ARE THE BEST! I laugh at them while typing the story. (still laughing)

How did it go? Good bad? Vote, comment, or add it in your library idc. hahaha XD THANKS FOR THIS UNENDING SUPPORT GUYS! LOVE Y'ALL. *hugs you*

p.s. PM me if you have any story suggestions. I'll be waaaiiitttiinng!! :))