Chapter 34

A/N: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR 1 WEEEK. *bows*

It's because I don't wanna write with an empty head so I waited for my mind to fill with ideas. and yeh, now I'm updating. xD

Oh guys, do you know Yami Shibai by any chance? :))

~

[Flashback: Next Part]

Narrator's POV

Ging and Akemi have been living in Yorknew City for 8 months. The young lady's tummy had a bump now and was getting really picky about her food, which Ging didn't mind because he had his hunter's license.

"I'm going out to meet my friends, Ging. I'm just at our neighbor's house." Akemi announced, putting on her shoes. His husband just nodded at her and she was off.

While Akemi had plans, Ging was preparing to find some drug dealers at the other city in Netero's orders. Ging was confused because he wasn't the type of hunter to fight people or monsters. He just wants to explore the world and live a good life.

He sighed and put his shaggy hat on, "That old man..." The pro hunter shook his head. "...giving me orders like that. What a waste of energy."

When he was ready, he got out of their home and locked the gate. Ging looked beside him and there was his wife, laughing merrily with her fellow soon-to-be mothers.

Ging smiled a bit at the happy sight and walked away with hands in his pockets. He felt his license just lying there and a picture of him with a motorcycle behind him. This was his only proper picture so he really treasured it.

In his other pocket, his phone vibrated. He pulled it out and answered the call, "Yo."

"Ging, you are late for the meeting! Where are you? Netero has been waiting for you but he just can't stand there telling nothing about the battle formation!" Pariston's voice was on the other line.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah...I'm almost there." Meaning by almost there, he was actually ten miles away.

"Hurry up or the Head will screw you!" Pariston laughed, ending the call. Ging could imagine him grinning weirdly for no reason.

When he decided to use his energy, Ging ran full speed to the Hunter Association building. He got there less than a minute and pushed the glassdoors.

Meanwhile, Akemi was still chatting with her friends about their sweet moments with their husbands. But then, the only time she remembered Ging was sweet was when he went to her house that midnight and asked her out for a date.

Akemi never got tired of telling the story of how she met Ging. No matter how busy her husband was, she still loves him so much even though her heart is aching for his presence.

"Akemi-chan, why don't you invite your husband here later for dinner?" one of her friends asked excitedly.

She chuckled lightly, "Oh, maybe he can't. He'll be home late.... I guess."

Another friend of hers patted her shoulder, "It's okay Akemi-chan. I'm sure he'll have time for you soon."

"Yeah...I hope so too." she muttered sadly, carressing the baby bump on her tummy.

~

It was already 12 midnight when Ging got home with a tired look on his face. At the living room, his wife was waiting there patiently for him.

"Akemi? Why are you still awake?" he asked, surprised she was there.

She smiled and ran to him, hugging Ging in her arms. The man was startled by the sudden action of his wife.