Chapter 18

"Hey, Samurai Guy, how do you keep moving around slashing people with that gorgeous model-like hair?" I turned to ask him next. "Is someone getting hit with your hair?"

He gritted his teeth angrily, "You..are not...ASKING US QUESTIONS! We're the bosses here okay?!"

The oh-so-cute Shalnark patted him on the shoulder, "I know, I know, she's getting on our nerves too. Just let her go."

"How would I know if you're mad at her or not when you keep smiling like there's no end?!" He yelled at the young teenage boy, gripping the sheath of his sword.

Franklin, boredly look at his fingers as if telling them, Don't worry. You're going to kill again soon little fellas.

Machi had her arms crossed, looking bored as everyone else. Feitan's back was facing me as he removed his red scard around his face and took off his black top.

Ohohohoho, getting steamy here~ I licked my lips at the thought of seeing someone shirtless. When Feitan took off his shirt, his biceps showed like some priceless gold embedded on his arms. The sweat on his neck flowed down to his stomach. My eyes followed the movement of the sweat and my face blushed so much, I could combust any moment.

"Pervert." Pakunoda murmured loudly on purpose for everyone to hear. I didn't notice her hands were laid on my shoulder all this time.

She can read my mind too?!

"Yes I can, dear." She replied with her perfect poker face. Her chest was so near my face my nose almost bled.

My cheeks turned red in embarrassment, turning silent. A second later, I asked, "What do you actually want, Gel Guy."

No answer.

I growled in annoyance and stood up, stomping towards the man. I grabbed the end of his coat and moved my face closer to his that both of our noses touched, "ANSWER ME!"

Still no reply.

"You piece of....!!" I prepared my fists for a punch and it successfully landed on his cheek but...

"OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed like I was in the depths of Hell. My knuckles hurt like they have been stabbed a thousand times. They bled a lot and needed to be bandaged which gave me an idea.

In a blink of an eye, my hands were covered by the white strips of cloth from the Mummy Guy. "Thanks for it by the way." I muttered a 'thank you' to him which shocked him.

The boss looked up at me and his mouth twitched into a smile, "Nice punch..."

My face turned red. This guy was going to far with his jokes! I just wanna go home already! "What do you need from my friend anyway! Why don't you just kidnap him or her instead?!"

"......"

I gave up telling them pointless sermons and just sat down, frustrated.

Retz's POV

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE RIKKA?!" I pushed Killua as hard as I could but he didn't budge like a pillar.

"I swear I don't know! I just arrived from Whale Island with Gon and—"

"AND WHAT?! YOU KIDNAPPED HER?!" I pulled out my phone and tapped the 'call logs' button. "Take a good look at this. She called the exact time you came here. IT MEANS SHE'S WITH YOU!" I punched him squarely on the stomach.

He made a simple, "Ow." His bestfriend, whom I had a small crush on, stepped in front of him in defense.

"Hey, that's not right. It's not like it's our fault that Rikka is gone for days." Gon protested.

Both boys stopped in realization, "RIKKA IS MISSING?!" They cursed at themselves for being so dumb from the very start.

I crossed my arms, sighing, "Yeah suckers. Any idea where she could be? Because she called the other day that she had 'something to do' which was weird since she always asks me for help when she needs me."

Gon pouted, his brown spiky hair, swaying with the movement of his head. "Maybe Rikka just wants to change her ways. You know, forgetting her past and start anew—"

I smacked him on the head, leaving a bump, "SHE'S NOT SOME DRUG ADDICT OKAY!"

While Gon and I were fighting over this ridiculous issue, Killua was already dead worried for Rikka and is thinking about her possible whereabouts.