Chapter 22

A/N: Okaaay, so please, hit me now for not updating sooo faast. I know you're mad at me and everything!!! ╥﹏╥

The past few days, I've been feeling a bit stressed out. Soooo, I can't focus writing when I'm throwing tantrums!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY SO JUST READ THIS CHAPTER!!!! UUUUGGGHHH!!!

------------

Retz's POV

One....two...three.... Just how many gifts did Gon buy for Rikka?!

Across my room, tons of boxes and paper bags were laid out like I was looking through them before I give them to Rikka. If that thing doesn't catch my interest, that's just the time I'll finally give it to my best friend.

"Darn it..." I leaned my back on the cold wall of my bedroom. "I can't believe I'm really doing this stuff." Once I rested for 5 minutes, I resumed examining the 'specimen' in these boxes. I grabbed a white-and-lime-green box a few inches away from me and opened it but it won't budge.

*Creak* *Creak*

"WHAT'S WITH THIS THING?! WHY CAN'T I OPEN IT AT ALL?!" I screamed in frustration, throwing the damn box away from me. I stomped out of my room and picked the sharpest knife in our kitchen then went upstairs after.

"You are so going to open, Box..." I stabbed it with the knife numerous times and was expecting it to pry open. Despite my effort, not a scratch was visible on its surface.

So then I examined it closely. On the edge of the cube, there was some sort of pattern, like a code in computers. Like ugh...I don't know. It just looks like a maze for computer freaks.

"JUST OPEN ALREADY!" I yelled at it...like it was going to answer...duh. I held the knife in my palms again and stabbed it with all my might. "AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!! I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID HARD THING!" I dropped the knife on the floor and gasped for air.

Hmm... maybe Killua can help. He's a smart kid.

I changed into a pink sweater and jeans as I ran for his house, with the mysterious box in my hands.

Killua's POV

A Sunday morning, wow, so boring. I tried playing games on my PS4 but I got nothing to do with it anymore because I already finished it. And then I tried helping Kalluto at the kitchen but instead...