Chapter Nine

A/N: I don't whether I should update now or not. But okay, I'll update. (I'm using my phone so it can be pretty short.)

What did you think of the last chapter guys? Should I still continue? (No Answer) Okay. I'll still post anyway. Hahaha

"Aniki!" I called out Illumi from the living room. "Can I join you on the way to your office? You're passing our school right?"

My older brother, who didn't really care much about his long black hair, combed it smooth. "Why don't you just use your speed? You run at 160 kilometers per hour right?"

"Tsh... So selfish. Just because you have your own car doesn't mean you have to be so proud." I complained as I got my school bag hanging on the hooks, sticking out my tongue at Illumi.

While I walked out the house, I glanced at my neighbor's lot, Rikka's.

I'm sure she's ready by now. Maybe I'll wait for her.

I leaned on her gate for a few minutes then I heard the creaking sound of their door and footsteps. I grew suspicious.

Footsteps? How come I can hear another one besides hers? What's with the extra pair?

When the gate opened, Rikka, who was cute as ever, gasped when she saw me there. "Killua-kun! What are you doing over here?" Behind her, was the person I most wanted to see, my bestfriend, Gon. He was dressed in our uniform which means...!

I freaked out, "G...Gon?! Why are you in Rikka's house?!" Staring at him from bottom to the top, I exclaimed. "Are you going to study in our school?!"

He chuckled, putting a hand on his nape, "Uh-huh. Aunt Mito and I just transferred to Tokyo a few days ago because Dad is working here."

His father Ging Freeces, is maybe one of the best hunters I've ever seen(because I still admire my Dad the most). Gon saw him for the first time while the Zodiacs were choosing a new chairman since Netero died fighting the King of Chimeras. My bestfriend was extremely happy that time and I felt the same for him too.

(A/N: Have you guys read that part in the manga already? I almost cried when they got reunited! Okay, okay. Read on)

"Where's your grandmother?" I regretted asking that when I saw the face that he made after.

"She died a month ago. Grandma lived a long life. It's time for her to rest now." He smiled sadly, looking down on the ground.

Changing the subject, I asked him again. "You haven't answered my question yet! What are you doing in Rikka's house!"

The girl replied to me for Gon. "He had no money to go home yesterday so I let him stay in our house. Is that bad?"

I scolded Gon as if he was a clueless kid. "Why didn't you use your Hunter's License?! We're rich right?" Crossing my arms, I shook my head. Gon can't handle extreme explanations but when he wants to, he understands.

Rikka halted us both. "Okay, okay boys. Hold your horses. Let's save this talk later and pick up Retz first. We have 45 minutes left before school starts."

*Retz's House*

"Bonjour Rikka! Oh hi Gon, Killua." She waved energetically at us. That blonde had her usual curls which disgusted me all the time. Her blue eyes were always shining like diamonds and that pisses me off.

Retz gave Rikka a cheek-to-cheek gesture while she gave Gon and I a quick hug. "OMG Rikka. You have two hot gorgeous dudes beside you! Luck is on your side, girl!"

Did she just call me "gorgeous"?!

The brown-haired girl just laughed at Retz and said, "I told you, dudes are for pedos. Just use men or boys. That sounds 'younger'."

While the two girls were busy chit-chatting ahead, Gon and I talked.

"How are you Killua?" He started.

I answered calmly, "Just fine. Are you still practicing Nen? I used Gyo on you earlier and it flows not too wild."

"Yeah, I'm still practicing ever since we left Yorknew City. Of course, Dad helps me out too. I've improved a lot the past few years." he told me with a hint of gladness in his voice. "Also, Kite/Kaito(whichever you prefer) is growing to be a woman." He laughed hard.

I grinned sarcastically and put an arm around his neck like normal guy friends. "So have you found a girl yet?"

That seemed to take Gon by surprise since his face was red all over. "U..Uh..."

"Have you?"

"Maybe not yet." Gon said, blushing. "But I'm kinda liking her..." He pointed to the girls ahead.

I assumed Retz, "The blonde? Woah dude, nice pick you got there!" I ruffled his hair.

"No, not Retz. I meant Rikka-san." He corrected me.

Wait...what?

That's it for now minna. My fingers are getting tired from typing. :(( is it a cliff-hanger for you or not? haha just asking anyway.

See ya soon bruhs!! :D Vote, comment, or add it in your library. Thanks a bunch!!