Chapter Six

Hey minna! Did you wait long?

Oh and please be honest with me...is my story good? I feel like my story is so complicated. :( Please don't hold your comments back. It would make me feel good if you do. ^_^ Oh well, here's the new chapter. ^_^

"THAT'S SOOO GOOD TO HEAR, RIKKA~CHAN!!!!" My bestfriend's voice could be heard halfway through the galaxy when I told her what had happened few days ago.

"Rikka at last... You finally welcomed me back."

UGGH, I hate Killua for not letting me have my beauty sleep. I can't even blink!

Retz finally calmed down a bit from attracting attentions from the students, "So, so. You guys are finally okay now, RIGHT?"

I exhaled and said, "I don't know... Yeah? Maybe?" I was slowly losing my cool...

"C'mon girl~" the blonde grinned like a maniac. "Have some sugar." She got a spoonful of sugar and put it on my mouth forcefully.

"AMMFFHHGGHH!!!" I gagged at the sweetness and ran for the bathroom. Retz's laugh echoed on the bathroom walls which made me more pissed off at her. I rinsed my mouth with a lot of sink water until the taste was gone. "Baka! What are you trying to do?! Kill me with sugar?!" I scolded her.

She giggled playfully, "Oh please~ Admit it!" she put both of her hands on my shoulders. "You liked it didn't you, Rikka-chan~"

I scowled at her as I rinsed my mouth with lots of water. "Whatever...." I turned off the faucet and walked out of the restroom, leaving Retz behind.

"Rikka~chan! Matte!" she giggled playfully as she caught up to me and apologized for the Sugar-Almost-Killed-Me incident.

I wonder where Killua is.... thinking about that white-haired stalker, I hit my head hard. "Focus on your freaking homework, girl."

The sound of knocks on the door startled me. "Can I come in?" It was Killua! Oh gosh... oh gosh...

"C..Come in!" I told him and did fix my hair a little.

His head poked in following his whole stout figure. Killua was wearing his sleeveless jacket and blue ragged shorts. "Whatsup?"

I pointed boredly to my homework, "Here... Leorio-sensei's project. It really sucks..." He was about to sit on my bed but I said, "Don't you dare or you'll get a judo flip."

Killua made an evil grin but didn't try to sit on it. "Alright! Wait, is this algebra?" He stared at written homework that was laid on my table. "How come you're repeating it?!"

Grabbing the paper, I exclaimed nervously, "Don't touch that! I was just not focusing so yeah....." Cold sweat dropped on the side of my face.

He crossed his arms, "So...want a hand?"

I looked up and eye contacted him, "Huh?"

"I said want some help?"

My eyes lit up, "Seriously?"

"Seriously." he replied, getting a chair and seated beside me. "So what do you want me to teach you?"

I pointed to my math textbook, "Umm, this...this...and that..."

That evening, we started our work.

I think I'm interested in you