Chapter Seven

Hello people! I decided to update today since I got nothing to do anyway. I also feel sorry for my readers who are waiting for another chapter in my story. ^_^ Without further delay, please start reading now.

I yawned countless of times the next morning. Gaah, all the things Killua taught me last night just passed through the other end of my ear. IT WAS TOO COMPLICATED TO PROCESS!

Retz snickered, "Ha-ha~! You got purple bags under your eyes! What a moment!" She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of my ugly self. "Yeehee! How come you're so tired?"

"Long story..." I groaned while walking like a zombie. "Don't even ask why, Retz." I hand-combed my tangled bed hair and patted it flat. Without opening my school bag, my friend handed me her comb as if reading my mind. "Thanks..."

She put her hands behind her back and said, "Oh dear, it's our math quiz today! Did you review?" The blue-eyed girl read her notes and refreshed her minds with the freaking numbers.

I "did" review but...I forgot... "I think I can manage." I confidently answered.

"Really? Then good luck to the both of us!" She added a nervous laugh and ran ahead of me.

I gulped my nervousness in and just prayed I would have my victory over my enemy, MATH.

*A CENTURY LATER*

"Rikka~chan, wanna grab something to eat?" asked Retz, who was obviously confident about passing the exam.

I exhaled, breathing in fresh air. "Yeah." Then I made an evil grin, "BUT IT'S YOUR TREAT!" I quickly ran away from her before she could start her loooooong sermon. But then I was laughing so hard I didn't know I already stumbled onto somebody.

"Owwww...." I fell hard on my butt, wincing. "I'm so sorry..." When I placed my eyes on the stranger, I went AWWWW~.

The person had spiky hair, round brown eyes and had a tan skin which made him look like a surfer at the beach. He had a humorous smile that made me smile brightly. "A..Are you okay?" I asked apologetically.

The boy offered me a hand and I took it as I stood up, brushing the dirt off my uniform. "I'm fine. Don't mind me. I should be the one asking that." He grinned, his white sparkly teeth showing. "What's your name?"

"U..Uh, I'm Rikka-Kushina Rikka." I replied, bowing embarrassingly. "..and you?"

Once he was done arranging his shirt, he answered with a big grin on his face, "Gon, Gon Freeces."

Killua's POV

Eekk... Why do I get this cold feeling that someone is SO nearby?

"Onii-chan, lunch is ready." Kalluto announced with her usual bored tone but very powerful. "I made chocolate cake for dessert."

*GROWL* *GROWL*

"Alright, that's my stomach's cue. I'm sooo going to eat that cake later." I thought to myself hungrily while dreaming inside my Candy World.

"Onii-chan!" She called me again. The paper fan user pulled up the sleeves of her kimono. She was used to wearing those hot clothes ever since.

That's why she's so smoking hot.

I blushed, shaking my head.

Oops, that came out wrong.

"Pervert." Kalluto glared at me when she served me the food.

"H..Hey! I didn't mean it like that and PLEASE! Don't read my thoughts.... It's really creepy." I raised my hands in the air in surrender.

She snickered, "Serves you right." then she walked to the sink to wash the plates used earlier.

Frowning, I held my fork and grabbed some pasta, swallowing it all. "I can't wait for my dessert..."

Seconds later, I ate the whole chocolate leaving nothing for my siblings. Wow, that's nice. I laid a hand on my full stomach, then I burped real loud.

"Manners onii-chan. If Mama was here, she would cry over how much you've become a badass." Kalluto shook her head in disappointment while putting back the dry teacups on the shelf.

I pouted, opening a pack of chocolate from my pocket, "Tsh, Mom's no fair. She always bosses me around."

"It can't be avoided. You had the potential in our family." My sister stopped to look at me. "Grandfather had his eyes on you since the day you were born. Illumi nii-san was trying so hard to train you to be a-"

I cut her off, "A killing machine?" I chuckled without humor. "That's what they thought. I was getting tired of killing people. I want to do something else besides that. Something like...making friends..." I looked down sadly as I remembered my bestfriend, Gon. I met him at the Hunter Exam and got close to him because we were the same age.

There was Kurapika, a blonde guy who wants to participate in the exam because he wants to seek revenge for his clan and to get stronger too. I also met this guy with glasses, Leorio. Gon and I thought he wants to have his Hunter License to have lots of money. But he actually wants to build a hospital for poor people who has diseases.

Where could you be by now, guys? What are you doing?

Konnichiwa minna! Genki desu ka?? (I hope you know what that means) I AM TRULY SORRY IF I AM NOT THAT QUICK TO UPLOAD. But then I had the inspiration to continue. ^_^ I was about to lose hope if it isn't because of you guys!! *FREE HUGS*

Soooo, what do you think of this chapter?? :)) Good or bad? Vote, comment, or just add it in your library. I'd REALLY appreciate that! >.<

OMG, Gon finally appeared! (FANGIRL) Although I was debating myself not to show him first earlier. Haha XD

Alright! That's all for today, folks. Watch out for a new chapter soon! :D JA~NE!