Chapter 14

I am in a very VERY bad mood.... but, I'll write to keep myself calm. :)) read on guys.

Rikka's POV

I landed on my bed, breathing out a deep sigh of relief. I couldn't take Killua's confession out of my head and just go through it over and over again. I don't even know myself if it's just a dream or something.

I SLAPPED MYSELF. "OUUCH!! THAT HURT!!"

Loud footsteps made its way to my room, appearing Mom right there, "What hurts, Honey?!" She was gasping for air like she just ran a thousand miles.

"O..Oh, nothing Mom." I wiggled my fingers in the air as if grasping for something that isn't even there. "You know, just some finger exercises." I chuckled nervously.

Mom calmed down and was about to close the door, "Okay dear.... Gosh, you made me worried sick!" I could hear her laughing as she descended from the stairs.

Once she left, the room was again in silence. "What should I answer Killua? Yes or a no?" I asked myself then I messed my hair streaming everywhere. "AGH!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

Maybe the love expert can help... which was Retz, my multi-purpose friend! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Grabbing my phone in my shoulder bag, I got my phone inside and dialed Retz's number without a hassle. It didn't need to ring because she answered it quickly.

"I knew you would call me." her tone was cheerful as usual but something's off... "Soo, what do you need, Rikka?"

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" I exclaimed on the mic of my phone and imagined Retz taking her cellphone off her ear.

She asked with a bored voice, "Help with what exactly? Can you please be specific, girl?"

In a minute, I explained to her everything from top to bottom until I finished. "There..." I panted tiredly, my mouth getting dry from speaking.

Retz hummed like a detective and I waited on the other line in suspense, "Very...INTERESTING!!" She freaked out the next second and almost broke my eardrums when she shouted.

"OUCH RETZ! CHILL DOWN!"

She snapped out of it and chuckled playfully, "Ohh, sorry. I just can't handle the pressure.

Hello, I'm the one who got confessed here....

Then when we got nothing to talk about, I ended the call, falling again on my wonderful bed. I stared at the ceiling blankly, thinking about Killua's sudden outburst. "Oh god...I feel helpless here..."

For a few seconds, I thought I just heard a POP on my window so I didn't check to look. There was another sound of knocking on my window and I thought it was a burglar trying to get in the house.

I picked the glass jar on my side table and readied my attack on the intruder. The shutters opened automatically and the figure's shadow lingered inside my room.

Okay, Rikka, just hit it and shout....

"HAAAAAAHH!!" I screamed my battle cry and swung the jar over the stranger. It hit the person successfully but he/she doesn't seem hurt. I..Is this some kind of joke?! "Who..Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" I asked the intruder.