Chapter 60

Gon's POV

"Get your freaking lips off me!" I roared at Retz, well, technically it's Omokage I'm kissing but it's still hella disgusting.

He-she licked her lips in amusement, "That was entertaining, eh?" Her usual blond hair turned into a grayish one, maybe it was because of her evil brother possessing her body.

"You're evil! Let Retz free now!" All of a sudden, my energy started regenerating and I tried to pry free from the chains that's been keeping me still this whole time.

She laughed hysterically as she held her hands in the air in triumph, "Now this is what I call dominion! Don't you get the power you can have once you join forces with me? You'll have what you want! The girl you've been dreaming, Rikka isn't it?"

My heart fell thinking about her, making me feel defeated once again. I don't want to see them together anymore. When I know that they're deeply in love each other, it sends indescribable pain through my chest.

"Stop it. That won't convince me." I bobbed my head down.

Omokage smirked, walking towards the door, "If you say so. I think I sensed them coming here a few hours earlier. They are very near, Gon. Aren't you excited to see them?"

They're going to save me?

I smiled, staring at the floor weakly, "Killua, hah, that bastard..." At that second, Omokage left the room to give them a lovely greeting.

Suddenly, there was a creak on the door the few seconds after Retz left. Someone was picking on the lock.

"Yes! I did it!" That voice I once loved was what I heard on the other side of the door. My body quickly regained its strength when I knew that it was Rikka who was here.

"Rikka?" I groaned painfully, completely forgetting the fatigue that I felt for hours.

When she got inside the room, her eyes widened in horror when she was my current state. Rikka immediately went to my side and worked on breaking the chains that's attached to my wrists.

"Gon, oh my god, what happened to you? W..What did they do to you?" Her eyes became glassy with tears as she picked with the chain's lock but it was strong with Omokage's Nen.

I shook my head at her and said, "Don't bother removing those. I tried, but it didn't work..."

Rikka fumbled with her bag and brought out a small container filled with some food and she fed me herself since my arms were weak.

"Killua and I parted ways once we got in the enemy's territory even though I still really have no idea who we are fighting now." chuckled Rikka softly as she broke off a small piece of burger to put into my mouth then she put the tip of the water bottle on my bottom lip.

I just stared at her in awe and adoration. Rikka still looked so beautiful while she cried for me. With the urge to do it, I leaned my head down and planted my lips on hers.

She gently pushed me away, "Gon, what are you doing...?"

"I miss you so much..." Tears fell down my cheeks endlessly. At that moment, I regretted giving Rikka back to Killua. I should have fought for her. I should have continued loving her unconditionally.

Rikka started crying harder as she wrapped her arms around me tightly, "I..I can't. You broke up with me, remember?"

"But I still love you..." I winced, not physically, but from the heartbreak I felt when I ended my relationship with Rikka. "I want to spend my whole life with you. You have no idea..." I sobbed on her shoulder and gripped her as hard as I can, not letting her go.

I felt Rikka tense to my touch and that little action towards me broke my heart once again.

"Gon..you made me realize that I love Killua. You put me back to the right place. But don't ever think I didn't love you when we were together. It just wasn't as deep as I felt for Killua." Rikka tightened her hug around me. I feel so safe in her arms. I don't want to let go anymore.

I closed my eyes, "I love you, Rikka. So, so much..."

"Same went for me."

Past tense. It was enough for a closure.

"Anyway, you need to meet up with Killua. He's waiting for you outside." She told me urgently and I finally regained my strength, trying to break free from the chains.

It worked.

"C'mon." I nodded to her and we sprung into action.

A/n: Hi guys. *hides in a corner* You can throw your daggers, bombs and point your guns towards me. I haven't updated in awhile I know. *sobs* I know you're mad and all that. hunter x hunter has already ended but the story still lives in our hearts. The manga is still on-going though but I haven't had the chance to read it because I'm already in Senior High School. *bows low* I've been very busy. I apologize for the late chapter 60. I can't promise you guys that I'll be updating very soon. I'm not even sure if I'm still going to post more updates on ATY. *sobs again* i MIGHT just end this story without ever completing it :(

Again, I apologize for everything.