Chapter 15

Rikka's POV

I can't bear to see those two today.....

Yes, two boys confessed to me and I'm NOT so happy to hear that. I glanced at the bow Gon gave me yesterday and it still had Gon's smell in it—nature.

My phone vibrated in my hand.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM RETZ MY GAL:

YOU LUCKY GIRL! I WISH OUR SOULS WOULD SWITCH PLACES! (★^O^★)

I made a very long sigh and typed quickly on my phone's screen then sent my reply to her.

TO RETZ MY GAL:

How I wish we could Retz but that's not really possible right now, you know. I got no time for playing and I desperately need your help at this very second.

I fell on my soft feathery bed and looked at the ceiling with beads of sweat forming on my face. How I hoped this was just a dream because this scenario is not very funny. Would someone just wake me up like in Sleeping Beauty fairy tale?

"Rikka-chan, you got 25 minutes before school starts." Mom reminded loudly from the living room. "Aren't you going? Are you sick?"

No Mom...I just don't want to see two freaking boys who freaking confessed to me yesterday.

I rose from lying on the mattress and shouted back, "Yeah, yeah, I'm getting ready." Getting the hanged uniform in a handle of my cabinet, I got ready for whatever lies ahead of me. I think I am ready to give them an answer...

"Rikka, hurry up a little!" yelled Mom, filling my nostrils the scent of fried eggs and corned beef at the kitchen which made my stomach churn in hunger.

Muttering, I walked briskly, "Hai, hai..."

While eating at the dining table, I got a text message from Retz again.

OMG, I saw Killua and Gon walking together to school! And they look like they're talking about something serious! Could it be...?!