Chapter 49

A/n: i know what you're thinking.... :33

AND YOU'RE DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

this upload is late since I'm currently in Palawan! Wooohooo..... *bored*

So um yeah, anyway, here's the chapt. xD

This has LOTS of drama, so if you don't like reading those corny parts, you can just skip 'em. ;))

~

"What...?" muttered Rikka silently to Gon, her eyes tearing up at what he said just now. "I...did I do something wrong?" The tears flooded down her cheeks and sobbed.

Gon looked pained himself too. He was trying hard not to cry too but he explained to her, "Rikka..." He held her chin up to see his face closely, "I know that you're always and will always be seeking for Killua."

She gripped his shirt tightly as if hanging on to him for dear life, "G..Gon, I love you now! Not him!" Rikka cried on his shoulder. "Please don't do this to me..."

"I am doing it now." She felt his hands on her shoulder as it pushed her away gently. "You're the one hurting me here, Rikka. It hurts me that when I'm there, you always look for Killua instead. It hurts me that you're forced to kiss me and the other things that we've been doing but you always imagine Killua and not me!" Gon put his hands in face.

Rikka cried in guilt, listening to his thoughts. "I wasn't thinking of him at all." She went close to him and leaned her head on his shoulder, "I love you...I mean you."

Gon's blushing face was incredible that Rikka might laugh any moment but he quickly changed it.

"Look, Rikka. I don't have time for this. I know that you love him more than you love me. I can feel it, you know? So don't push yourself any longer." He shook his head at me and smiled, "It's okay... I'm not going to cry over this and I'm sure there's another girl that's meant for me...somewhere."

"No...No..Don't leave me, Gon." cried Rikka, clutching his shirt tightly as if he would disappear any second.

Gon grinned at her like he always did, but it didn't reach his eyes, "I loved you, Rikka. I didn't regret having this relationship with you and I enjoyed it. I wish you the happiness you truly deserve." He removed her hand on his shirt and left the room, breathing for air.

Gon heard Rikka say before he shut the door, "I loved you, Gon....why? Why did you do this to me?"

He nodded his head to Killua signalling that he was finished talking to Rikka.

"Bro, thanks. I...really appreciate it." muttered Killua, his eyes not meeting his.

Gon's voice shook like he was going to cry, "Yeah, no problem. What are friends for anyway?" They both shook hands and bid their goodbyes to each other.

----

Gon's POV

"AAAAAAGGHHH!" I pushed off my picture frames on the floor. I kicked my sofa way too hard that it left a dent on the corner of my bedroom. I'm sure Ging has heard my ruckus by now. I broke another vase and that's when my father went in.

"What in the world are you doing?! Don't you know that I bought that vase for 700,000 jenny?!" He solemnly looked at the broken vase.

So you care more about that and not your son's problems?

I ignored him and punched my full-length mirror, shattering it into small pieces on the floor. I stomped so many times that I could swear that the whole house will break.