𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Christian Dior Brown

2 weeks ago, the Brown mafia family got a letter from the Russians explaining everything. In the letter it talks about how Eddie (Godfather of the Russian mafia) knew about iris. Eddie had found out something drastic that he had not mentioned in the letter, He wanted iri, wanted to ask her questions, eddie wont stop until he gets iris. Now, Eddie never speculated that Iris would be involved with his sons killing, in the beginning Eddie didn't sleep until they found Tremaines killer but... there was no succes, they had a funeral for Trey, Iris played the sad girlfriend role breaking down at the funeral. Eddie says 'bring Iris to us, we know she's been with you, just bring her and we won't start any war' but the thing is... christian wants war. he had no idea how to wrap his head around this.

'Why do they want Iris?' christian asked himself. 'God, what did she do, so bad.' of course he was not bringing Iris over to russia, christian's not dumb enough to put someone he cares about in that situation. Christian hated the Russians for a very long time, his father hated the Russians, they are sneaky and they lie like they're lying on a rug. Christian wears a black, trench coat with a white button up shirt and a tie, his black trousers match his black dress shoes. He tugs at his pitch black shades, he runs his hand over his fresh fade, haircut. He looked out his private jet window, London was a very delightful sight to see.

"Boss, are they expecting us?" Mace asked

Christian rolled his eyes "no, mace, we are going to russia to get berets and eat shaved ice... what do you think?" Christian tilts his head "yes, mace, they are expecting us, but they don't know when"

Mace thought to himself 'so, much for you appreciating me' Mace knew christian appreciated him, that's just how christian is, giving how Mace has known christian since he was 12 years old, he is very surprised at how selfish, ignorant and cocky he had grown. It all started once he took over the mafia after Mathew had died. Mace was the under boss, christian second in command,  although the amount of power he wields can vary. Some underbosses resolve disputes without involving the boss. Some are groomed to replace the boss if he is old or in danger of going to jail, But Mace had no hope for that. The amount of evil, wicked, foul things christian has done and He hasn't been arrested, questioned, held in jail, yet surprised him. Mostly because the police were scared of dior. Honestly, how are the men or women who are supposed to protect their town, afraid of a big mafia don?

"How many soldiers did you manage to hit up?" christian asked Mace.

Mace smirked "all. considering the fact you killed our consigliere, he would talk you out of this."

Edward, He is supposed to act as an advisor and make impartial decisions based on fairness rather than personal feelings or vendettas. Edward was practically the 'send him out and he'll bring back a message' part of the mafia. He was put to good use, but that day in the office christian was so mad and frustrated he killed him... and fed him to his 4 pitbulls.

Christian thought to himself "I can't help but think of Iris, Mace"

"You must really like this girl.... Usually you never mention a girl more than once" Mace chuckles.

"I don't know. I don't want to be together, because I don't think I have the ability to stay faithful, have time to be with her, to love. I can't love, i dont have the ability to. I just like having her around."

"Oh" mace says "well, I know you've had some trauma and the people you love have died, or betrayed you. Christian I think you need to give it a chance, try to see if you can learn how to properly 'care'. Underneath that, cold hearted, satan like, dark, black, red blooded heart of yours i'm sure, you can do it"