Blight Betrayal part 4

Luz's POV:

My head really hurt. I woke up in a dark room, my hands tied behind my back to a pole. I got on my feet best I could but the ropes kept me from standing straight.
Suddenly, I heard zaps of electricity followed by Amity screaming shortly after! Oh my gosh Amity! I had to get out of here somehow. I pulled at the restraints and kicked my legs around. Nothing. And I didn't have any glyphs with me either!

"You can squirm all you want cutie. You'll never break through our enchanted bindings." I got startled and looked around the dark room to find out where the voice was coming from. A moment later, Edric and Emira walked out of the shadows towards me, with huge smirks on their faces.

Emira squatted down in front of me while Edric did the same from behind. "Why are you doing this?! Amity's your sister!" The twins chuckled. "Hehe Luz. She's had this coming ever since you stepped into her life. She's just paying the price now. This is all. Your. Fault." said Emira evilly.

Amity screamed again and at that point, tears started to run down my face. I put my head down to try and hide, but the twins weren't gonna have it.
Emira curled her finger under my chin and lifted it. "Awww don't cry. We're going to have a little fun with you." "So Emira, what should we do first?" said Edric as he placed his hand on my shoulder. Emira leaned in until our lips were inches apart. "Hmhm I've always wanted to know what humans taste like."

Luz's heart jumped! She kicked Emira and Edric away from her and once again struggled to get free of the ropes.

Both twins hit the floor and held their stomachs. "So that's the game you want to play huh." said Edric. Before the twins could say anything else, Odalia called from upstairs. "Edric Emira! You are needed upstairs this instint!"

The twins looked at each other then back at Luz. Luz panted rapidly and her face boiled in anger. "NOW!" called Mrs. Blight. Emira walked over to Luz, fury in her eyes and summoned a cloth and another rope. Luz struggled and kicked as her legs were tied together and her mouth was gagged. "Sorry to cut our little game short cutie. Moms calling. But don't worry. Well be back for you." Emira purred.

The twins walked up the stairs in sync and frowned. "I hate what we just did to Luz." said Edric quietly. "Me too Ed. B-but she doesn't know the half of what abuse we've had, and will go through if we don't listen to mom... sorry Luz."