Chapter Eight

Justin's POV

"Oh who the hell cares." Jason said before shoving his mouth onto mine.

I squeaked as he pushed me against the tree harder, poking his tongue into my mouth.

I slapped him in the face as hard as I could, resulting in him pulling away quickly.

He was panting while I stood there, blushing and glaring at him.

"What?" He asked, raising a brow.

I spat on the ground, "YUCK! Eww, blegh," I gagged, wiping my tongue as I whined, "You gave me cooties!" I cried out, trying to get the germs off my mouth.

"What the fuck? I kissed you, I didnt fucking inject HIV into your blood system you twat." Jason spat in annoyance.

"Don't swear!" I yelled at him, "And I'm telling! You cant kiss me unless I say you can kiss me! You didnt ask!" I stomped my foot on top of his.

"Why the hell are you suddenly so violent!" Jason groaned, leaning down to his sore foot.

"Because you didn't ask and you stole a kiss! You cant steal kisses! Its not fair!" I yelled at him, crossing my arms.

He stood up straight and rolled his eyes, "Why dont you just steal one back?" He smirked a bit.

I frowned, "O-Okay, I will." I huffed, "Lean down." I said, because he was too tall.

He leant down a bit, and I swallowed, puckering up my lips and pressing it onto his, before pulling back and wiping my lips on my arm, and huffing at Jason, "Okay done."

"Well, well, well..." Someone snorted from a few trees away, "Now I know why the fuck you were so protective of him."

Jason turned around, pushing me behind him, "What the fuck do you want, Nash?"

Author's Note; Short, I know but I wanted to leave you all on a cliff hanger so you guys would totally throw a piano at me... xD that didnt sound right, oops, my bad.

So, how do you guys like this chapterooni?

Check out the pic on the side that gives you a bit of an ideal look on their facial reactions to the first kiss!

♡Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡