Chapter Eighteen

Jason's POV

I could hear whispered as I walked into school this morning, but surprisingly they arent aimed at me.

I dont think so, anyway. I really hope Nash didnt tell everyone about me kissing Justin because of what I did to him yesterday... I wouldnt blame him though.

"Jason, there you are." Zayn grabbed my shoulder.

I turned to stare at him, as well as Michael and Luke.

"You guys were looking for me?" I asked, starting to feel a bit uneasy. Maybe Nash told them instead?

"Of course... didn't you hear about Nash?" Luke asked, a frown on his lips.

"Um, no." I lied.

"He had to go to the hospital last night, his wrist is broken, and so is his foot." Michael said.

"Oh... how?" I asked, wondering how they knew and what they were told.

"He rang me up and was all shaken up, but he told me he was getting something from the janitors closet, but a whole shelf fell on top of him." Zayn said, "He called all of us up... didnt he call you?"

I bit my bottom lip, "Nah, he didnt call me at all."

"Oh, weird." Michael rose a brow.

I nodded, hearing the bell go, "I'm going to go to class, catch ya later guys."

"Okay." They all mumbled and we split up from there.

I felt undeniably sick. I cant even remember much of what happened in the closet, I just... lost it.

I made my way to class, sitting in the far back, trying to think of what I was going to do. Its not like Nash would keep this secret for long...

I rubbed my temples in an attempt to calm myself.

'Nash? Can we talk' I decided to text him, just to clear my head a bit from thoughts.

I was actually surprised when about a minute later, he was replying; 'Suppose we can talk... not face to face tho'

'How come u didnt tell them?' I bit my lip, ignoring as the teacher began the lesson

'Bcuz'  came his short reply.

'I guess you'll blackmail me then... now that you have all this dirt on me, huh?'

Nash's reply was faster than I expected after asking what I did; 'Why the fuck would I blackmail you? I get I'm an asshole but you're meant to be my best friend. What the hell do you think of me? Goddamnit. I dont wanna talk right now bcuz if you already didnt know IM STILL AT THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. so fuck you. fuck you fuck you fuck you!'

I rose a brow, I bet the caps lock was telling me he was angry.

'You kissed him. Touched him. That wasnt a very good friend-like thing to do. Dont you think?'  I wanted him to know I was still upset over that. I really did.

'First of all, I tried to tell you earlier about what was going on and that I told him to meet me there, bcuz I actually intended to send you there instead so YOU could get lucky with him. I know you're like bisexual, and that last text was confirmation. You said some horrible things to me yesterday, then you beat me senseless. Im typing with one hand rn and you wont believe how effing hard that is, so yeah. If this is how you think of me, fair enough,  I did suck a good one on his neck, hey? But since this is how Im being treated after what you did, dont talk to me. Youre not my best friend anymore... um, Luke is gonna be my best friend... or Michael... Id rather Ashton over you rn so... bye.'

I rolled my eyes at how long his text was, and started typing my reply, but something incredibly annoying happened. 

The teacher caught me.

"Phone, now." He held out his hand, standing directly in front of my desk.

"No." I grumbled.

"Five seconds before I order you to read aloud what happens to be more important than class." His voice was strict.

I rolled my eyes, locking my phone before slamming it in his hands.

He shook his head, going back to his desk and resuming his lesson.

Asshole, I was gonna reply to Nash. He ruined my entertainment.

Author's Note; Im sorry this is short, and Im sorry that it was only about Jason and Nash but idk Im not feeling too well :(

I'll make the chapter longer next, okay? just have faith in me.

xx

thoughts?

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡