Epilogue

Its funny, not a lot of people like the idea of step sibling falling for each other... Its odd, you know?

Jason didn't expect falling in love with his new young step brother, Justin - but he did.

Soon after Pattie and Jeremy's wedding, they were found kissing in the bedroom.

Pattie was not a happy woman, demanding they be separated.

It was like an opportunity opened up when Spencer announced he could start college early, on a scholarship.

He left at the beginning of the new year, which had Jason moved downstairs with Derek.

After trying to keep Jason and Justin from continuing the relationship they shared, Pattie started to slowly accept Justin loved Jason an awful lot.

The two couldn't stay away from each other. So Pattie finally agreed to let them date, on a strict condition that Jason promised he wouldn't do anything to harm Justin - as well as a curfew on when they could stop Cuddling.

10pm meant bedtime for Justin, and Jason downstairs.

The two took it to their advantage, with Jason Cuddling Justin in his room around Nine, until the boy fell asleep in his arms. Which they were made to keep the door wide open.

They had it going good for them.

Unlike Spencer and Derek.

The few months Spencer was at home before college, he refused to talk to Derek... Not complete silence of course though - they spoke naturally about some things, but never opened up or talked about what happened between them.

Derek wasn't sure what to do. He somehow ended up dating Hunter again... Just trying to distract himself from Spencer.

It worked... Kind of.

Things felt like they were awkward, and bitter... But was there honestly anything they could change?

Maybe this was it... Maybe this was how the story was meant to end?

Maybe.

Author's Note; I suck at epilogues, but go check out the sequel; 'Voodoo Doll'