Chapter Ten

Jason's POV

It was now after school hours, and Spencer and I had to take Justin and Derek to Times Square, unfortunately.

I was even more so annoyed because Justin was literally hanging from my arm, babbling about some crap I didnt even bother to listen to.

Lucky Derek didnt notice how touchy Justin was, due to the fact he was talking to Spencer about some awesome party they were going to.

I audibky sighed as I walked towards a food stand.

"And Harry said we get to draw a picture of our favorite person so if you're my boyfriend, you must be my favorite person." Justin giggled, hugging my arm tighter.

I rolled my eyes, "I kissed you, I didn't agree to a relationship."

Justin smiled, "I can't wait to go on a date, we can kiss and hold hands." Justin giggled.

I groaned, hating how everything I said went in one ear and out the other, "You dont like to listen, do you?"

"And one day we can get married, and have babies. I want ten babies, and lots and lots of puppies." Justin beamed.

I huffed, "You annoy me to no extent." I muttured.

"Hey, can you watch Justin while me and Spencer go for a walk?" Derek called.

I glanced back at him, "Havent I already been watching him?" I snorted.

"Cool thanks!" Derek pulled Spencer with him as they ran off into the croud.

"For fucks sake, I didnt say yes." I spat.

"I'm hungry." Justin pouted.

"Of course you are." I said, sighing as I dragged him to a hot dog stand.

"Two hot dogs." I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and handed the man money.

He placed two dogs in a bun and handed them to me.

"Here." I handed one to Justin and sighed.

Justin giggled, "Okay, you get a kiss!" Justin puckered his lips and leant up on his tippy toes.

"I thought it gives you cooties?" I rose a brow at the confusingly stupid kid.

"Yes, but I can wipe it before it makes me sick..Now kiss." Justin said, puckering up more and closing his eyes.

I looked around, biting my lip harshly, before quickly kissing him.

As soon as I pulled away, Justin was wiping his lips on his sleeves, scrunching his nose up before biting his hotdog.

I smiled a bit at that, shaking my head, "You're simply the weirdest kid I know."

"No I'm not." Justin said with a frown, "My mummy says I'm the most beautiful boy in the world."

"Of course she does." I shook my head, smiling, maybe she's right.

Author's Note; Okay I really wanna try doing a characters ask xD so next page will be a list of names and you can highlight whatever name you want and ask a question to that character, it can be absolutely anything, and then I'll answer them as the characters xD ask as many as you like!

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡