Chapter Twenty-Six

Jason's POV

I smiled as Justin stood before me, wearing one of my oversized hoodies, and my old sweat pants.

He looked so small wearing them, and so damn adorable.

"Now I smell like you." Justin grinned, swiftly walking away from me towards my drawers.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled in amusement, watching him.

"I'm gonna wear your socks... Not the smelly yucky ones." Justin told me, and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Jason!" Derek's voice echoed through the house, "Your friend is here!"

"Send him to my room." I yelled back, before looking to Justin, "Can you go sit with Derek or something while I have a talk with Luke?" I asked.

Justin frowned, "But I wanna talk too-"

"You can, but I need to discuss something first, okay?" I sighed, patting his shoulder and leading him out of the room.

Luke walked up the stairs, glancing at Justin before walking over to me.

Justin huffed and stomped downstairs.

"You have questions..." Luke mumbled.

"And you're giving me answers to them." I stated, pulling him into my room and shutting the door, "So what's up with all this shit, hey?"

Luke sighed and slumped onto a beanbag, staring at me with a scowl, "It isn't what it looks like, Jase."

"So you and Justin had sex, and you bottomed." I crossed my arms.

"It's highly possible that's what happened," Luke nodded, "But I didnt want that."

"Who were you hoping it was?" I paced the room, trying to hide the fact I was not only jealous he did possibly have sex with Justin, because I had some issue of 'claiming' him.

"Promise not to say anything to anyone?" Luke asked, chewing his finger nails.

I stared at him, sighing, "Promise."

"I was hoping for it to be Nash." Luke mumbled.

I eyed him, "What? Why?"

"Because I like Nash." Luke shrugged.

Author's Note; This is so short and shit lol Im sorry I barely have any credit so I am using the last of it to post this short update

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡