Chapter Fifteen

Spencer's POV

I blushed at the way Derek was kind of telling me off for doing homework for the Football team, it was cute... I mean.. well, I dont know what I mean.

And no, dont take it wrong by me doing what I do for the football team as me being a wimpy nerd, because I'm not. The Football team asked me to help them so that they could make sure they were prepared for the game finals around this time of year, and I actually like the school team so I was happy to help.

And I actually love doing homework, which may sound weird but I love having knowledge crammed into my head.

The Football team are polite about it too, hell, Louis - one of the players - is the most big hearted guys at this school, he is always telling some of the idiots who may pick on me occasionally to shove a pole up their arse if they try to pick on me.

Well, since helping the football team, I get less idiots hassling me, so I have a plus side again to it.

Derek was still behind as we moved onto getting ingredients to make some chemical, I took that asy que to go and get them since we had to partner with whoever was at the table.

Once I returned with the stuff, Derek stood up and began helping me.

His hand brushed against mine as I reached for the tripod thing, and my cheeks burned furiously at the tingling sensation that I got from the touch.

Wow, its weird how just the slightest touch made me feel so gooey inside.

Justin's POV

Nash grabbed my wrists, gently pinning them above my head as he stared down at me, his eyes were on mine, and his tongue slowly licked across his lips.

"I'll take this slow, okay?" He whisperered, "This is just step one, so dont worry."

Step one? How many steps are there in sex then? Ugh I dont like waiting forever.

Nash's lips met my neck and he began sucking softly at the skin.

I furrowed my brows as the sensation made me feel weird, and I let out a little moan.

Why am I moaning? Is that okay?

I blushed at the noise I made, biting my lip so I didnt do that again.

Nash used one hand to grab my hair and tilt my head more, his teeth grazing against me as he sucked a little harder.

My legs buckled at that, making me almost lose balance as I let out another moan, but this one was louder.

"Shh, dont be loud." Nash whispered against my neck.

"I-It feels good." I mumbled, my cheeks redder.

"I know-" Nash pulled away suddenly, running a hand through his hair, "Uh, I cant do this." He grumbled.

"But I like it." I frowned.

"Yeah, but... you also like Jason. What do you like more?  Me sucking your neck or Jason?" Nash asked, a frown forming on his lip, "Would you prefer Jason over me?"

"Um.. kind of." I nodded, because if Jason did that, that would be really nice.

I like it.

Nash sighed,  "My point. I cant do this with you, I dont even like you in that way, I just wanted to get Jason back for- just ugh, never mind. Lets go to class, okay?"

"But you said you'd show me what sex is?" I whined.

"I think Jason would rather be the one doing that, okay?  just drop it." Nash groaned, pushing me towards the door.

I huffed, opening it and glaring at Nash, "That felt amazing-" I began, but as I walked out I bumped into someone's chest.

Once I looked up to who it was, I blushed.

"What the fuck is that on your neck?" Jason growled.

I grabbed my neck, blushing, "What?"

"That fucking brui-Nash?!" Jason looked behind me, his stare hard.

"Jason I-"

Jason pushed passed me and charged at Nash, cutting him off as he slammed Nash against the wall in the janitors closet.

I jumped and squeaked, covering my ears with clenched fists as I started to shake.

I couldnt see what was happening, but I could hear things falling and being thrown.

Seconds later, Jason came out, his face red and he looked angry, "You." he pointed at me, "You are coming with me, now." He spat,  grabbing my arm and dragging me down the school's hall.

I squeaked in pain, "Jason!" I yelled, "Where's Nash? What did you do to him?" I felt my eyes water up, "Is he okay?"

"Forget about Nash, Justin! Forget that slut!" He yelled, causing tears to start falling.

Why is he so mean to people?

Author's Note; I dont even know o.o

hayyy, what did ya think of this chapter ?

btw I have no knowledge of American Football, the only thing I can relate the football in this story to is probably soccer im sorry xD

im used to Australian football tbh so yea xD

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡