PREVIEW: Chapter Forty-Seven

A few weeks later

(I do apologise for the large time skip that this is, but this book shall be ending soon!)

Jason's POV

There were three things bothering me at this exact moment. Thing's that no matter how much I tried to shake off, I just couldn't.

1. Justin has spent pretty much every day since the dinner with his dad, avoiding me. Even at school he somehow managed to stay completely away from me. Did he panic and refuse to look at me after what he'd done?

2. My father is marrying Pattie in two days, and we're leaving for the cruise today. I was not looking forward to watching a wedding - I'd rather throw up and eat my vomit.

3. I had to invite all my friends just to please my stupid Dad, so the guest list was used up. Now I have to deal with my annoying friends, and their family.... I actually invited Nash despite our non-existant communication.

I dont know why I haven't talked to Nash much, guess it was the whole thing that happened with him and Luke and myself... but I'd get over it someday.

I guess what annoyed me most was Justin not talking to me... it didnt really matter though, I was going to see him today and demand an explanation.

I'm just not sure whether or not he'll be willing to explain to me....

Author's Note;  I have been a bit hiatus from all my stories for a few weeks but this small chapter was just to let you guys know im back and im working on all my stories and just give me a week and a half to have them posted. Thanks for your patience! ♡