THANK YOU OHMYGOD

OKAY THIS IS A BIG THANK YOU PART SO I APOLOGIZE IF YOU'RE LIKE "OHMAHGOD BITCH, I WAS HOPING FOR AN UPDATE"

KILL ME LATER, BUT FIRST LET ME SAY THANKS!

I am just so emotional right now, and some of you might be like, "Chill out, this is a fanfiction, dont have a heart attack" but you guys have no idea.

I almost have 600 votes in total throughout this story, and 8000+ reads, not to mention the staggering 300+comments*!!! I cant express how much this means to me.

I know you probably think I'm overreacting,  but I dont normally have a lot of things go good in my life, and writing just means more than anything.

Anyone who spends thirty seconds reading anything I write always has me nerve wrecked, I get so terrified to share things I write, and using Wattpad is so scary, yet I feel brave because this place is somewhere I feel like I can be myself... don't take this the wrong way, but I dont know any of you personally, so I dont hold the fear of seeing any of you face to face. Its less criticizing I suppose.

Only one person I know outside of the internet knows I write fanfictions, she's only read the one I've written in the passed, but thats because I made it about her and Justin xD

Anyway, I'll stop rambling because my personal life is boring and irrelevant I suppose, ha.

But thank you, all of you, thanks for adding this to your reading list, or library, thank you for voting on a chapter, thank you for leaving comments, thank you for following my profile, THANK YOU for acknowledging me, even in the slightest way possible.

Sincerely,  Sheree;

AKA; Spiro96Beliectioner

xoxo