Chapter Forty-Two

Justin's POV

"You see, when a man loves another man, sometimes they, well, make love." Dad held two Ken dolls, in his hands, making the two kiss.

I giggled, sitting cross legged on the floor while he was sitting on the crate, "Boyfriend's do that, Daddy!" I pointed out, because me and Jason kiss sometimes.

"The kissing? Um, yes." Dad nodded hesitantly, clearing his throat again, "So like, if they really like each other, they might um, you know, uh,"

"Suck each other's neck?" I tilted my head to the side curiously, because Jason did that.

"Yeah, hickies." Dad nodded, "Very good -wait, how would you know that?"

I blushed, zipping my lips, "Secret, Daddy."

"Er, okay..." Dad furrowed his brows, "Well, as I was saying, one day, they'll decide it's the right time to, do the deed, and, we'll call him John," Dad shook the blonde haired Ken doll, and then waved the brown haired one, "And this one Dave. Got that?"

"John and Dave." I nodded.

"John is gonna like, be in the mood," Dad mimicked John walking around on his knee, "Oh, Dave, I'm super horny, lets have sex." Dad said in a high pitch voice, before he deepened it, "Are you sure John? We've never done anything before!" "Well, lets try."

I watched with wide eyes as Daddy undressed the dolls, making them kiss a couple of times.

"This might hurt, John." "Well lets try to loosen my bum with your fingers-"

"Fingers? Bum?" I gasped, "Why would John do that, Daddy?" I asked completely shocked.

"Because, when two boys have sex, they usually put their penises in each others bottoms-"

"I dont like it, yuck." I frowned, "That would really hurt!"

"I know, at first it does but then its really nice..." Dad sighed.

"How do you know?" I frowned again, scooting closer because I wanted to know more.

"Well, um, not important." Dad licked his lips, "Why don't I tell you a smaller way two boys pleasure each other, because its less frightening, alright?"

"Okay..." I smiled.

"Sometimes, they give each other handjobs." Dad mumbled, "They grab each other's private areas and give it some like, tugs and-"

"Carter, I was expecting you to give him the talk, but I think you're going into too much detail," Kyle entered the apartment, carrying two paper bags in his arms.

"He blackmailed me into telling him about sex-"

"You sound like you're describing porn, plus, why are you explaining what two boys do together, he's probably straight." Kyle placed the bags on the counter.

I pursed my lips, "Straight?"

"Some boys are gay, some are bisexual, some are pansexual, some are asexual, some are straight." Kyle smiled at me, bringing food from the bags.

"You know, when a boy likes girls, he's straight, when he likes boys, he's gay, if he likes both, that makes him bisexual," Dad sighed, running a hand through his hair, "There's a lot of definitions, really."

"Why does it matter?" I smiled, "Cant you like whoever you want?"

"Of course you can, Little Man." Dad smiled, "Love is love."

"I like someone, but Derek says mummy will be mad when she finds out - he says that I dont understand relationship's." I frowned unhappily.

"Derek says things he doesnt mean sometimes, especially when he's upset." Dad sighed, pulling me to my feet, "So who's this special person you like?"