Chapter Thirty-Three

Jason's POV

I awoke from my unwanted sleep with a raging Migraine, opening my eyes in confusion as the sound of someone sobbing made my head pound.

"You killed him!" Someone screamed through sobbing.

"He slipped and fell, Nash." A voice spat, their voice cracking as if they were trying to hold in their own sobs.

Wait, Nash is here? Where the fuck am I anyway?

"How do I know you didn't push him?" Nash sobbed.

"Why would I push him?" The other voice gasped, "I was mad at him but I didnt push him, you idiot."

"Anger makes you do stupid things!" Nash sniffled, "Now he's dead and w-we're going to jail for hiding a body."

"Who died?" I croaked, lifting my head only to realise my whole body was wrapped in some form of tarp.

I winced at the sound of a scream, "Zombie! Luke, grab the shovel!"

"You fucking idiot, he's not dead!" Luke appeared in front of me suddenly, "Oh thank the lord."

"Luke?" I murmured, before looking beside him to see Nash - completely red faced with both snot and tears freshly over his face. Ew. "What's all the crying about and why am I wrapped in tarp? Its fuckin cold.... am I naked under this thing?" I gasped, squirming a bit.

"I can't believe it, I thought for sure you were dead. I'm not going to hell!" Luke fist bumped the air, before grabbing some knife and cutting at the rope constricting me from moving - as well as keeping the tarp tightly around me.

"Wait, what? Seriously, where's my clothes?" I sighed in relief as I could freely sit up, using the tarp to keep my naked lower half from showing.

"I burnt them in the fireplace..." Luke simply replied.

"Why?" I eyed him, growing uncomfortable, "Did you say before you thought I was dead?"

"Destroying evidence..." Luke mumbled, standing up as he backed away, "You fell over and hit your head on some ice... you kinda bled a lot and wouldnt wake up... I couldn't tell if you were breathing so I assumed you were dead..."

"Why aren't I at a hospital then?" I asked timidly, starting to back away to the nearest wall.

"I panicked, I'm sorry." Luke sighed, while Nash pretty much hid behind Luke.

"My head is killing me," I sighed, reaching back to touch the painfully throbbing part of my head, wincing as it hurt more when I touched it, and by the feeling of it, it was a lump. A large bleeding lump.

"Please dont tell anyone about this, Jason... we won't tell anyone about what you did to Nash if you don't say a word about this." Luke pleaded.

I was really unsure of what to think, but I didnt want to do something risky and say I was going to tell. Quite frankly, I was disturbed about what I had just heard.

Did Luke and Nash really plan on getting rid of my body after I fell?

That's most definitely something you dont want to hear your - Kind of - best friend's say.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at Luke with a frown. We were in a small room, with absolutely no furnature inside it at all.

"My Uncle's trailor... he's out of town so I brought you here instead... I'd lend you clothes but he took all his clothing with him..." Luke mumbled, glancing back at Nash.

"I wont tell anyone if you take me home." I sighed.

"I'll get you some clothes first-"

"No, I just want to go home. I don't feel well, just take me home... please, Luke.. I won't say a word about what happened." I gently touched the lump at the back of my head, wincing at the stinging sensation.