Chapter 41

Till the end of the flight I sent glares at John. Even my brother noticed and asked John what was wrong. To which he answered that I was being a whiny baby... A WHINY BABY I hate that guy why do I even have a crush on him.....ok I know why I have a crush on him...he's perfect...stop it Y/n you are angry at that git right now. Finally the plane landed and we got off the plane. You know the feeling of freedom that's how I always feel after a long plane ride. Freedom. "Lauren wake up" I said to Lauren who was walking like a zombie next to me. "I'm up" She said groggily. "We're at Vail" I said excitedly hoping that would wake her up but all the response I got from that was I know. Annoyed I slightly pushed her. "Y/N are you crazy I could have fallen" She shouted to me after stumbling a little. "It at least woke you up" I smiled brightly at her.
After sitting in our rented car for 30 minutes we reached the ski resort and it was breathtaking and beautiful and every good adjective in the world. "Wow" I sighed. "Pretty Huh?" My dad said patting my shoulder. We headed towards our cabin which was quite spacious in my opinion. So there were three cabins. In one of them there was my mom, my dad and my brother. In the other one there was Aunt Meredith, Uncle Dale and John. And in the last one was Lauren, Maddie, Darian and me. "WOW" I said once again when I entered our cabin. It was really clean and just how I imagined it to be. I put down my suitcases and then looked over at Lauren. "Wanna go look at the other cabins?" I asked her. "Sure lets.." She was about to say when she was interrupted by Maddie. "...unpack first I am assuming you were saying that" She said crossing her arms. "Yup of course" Lauren and I sighed and started unpacking our stuff. After about half an hour we both were done and decided to head out to check the cabins. "Lets start with your family's" Lauren said and we went towards my family's cabin. "HELLO! Mom Hi dad" I said as soon as I entered the cabin. "Hi" My mom replied with a smile. They were still unpacking. I went straight to my brother to annoy him. "OMG look at your suitcase did a whirlwind pack it" I said laughing. I know it was lame but it was good enough to annoy him. "Shut up....now first you tell me what happened between you and John?" He asked looking at me. "Nothing he was just being an over protective jerk" I said rolling my eyes. "Hmm it isn't like you to glare at him that much" My brother said slyly. "Oh shut up" I huffed and got up and went back to Lauren. After my parents interrogated me about if I was fine or not we started heading to the other cabin. The Lauren's family cabin. They both reached out for the door and entered together. "Hi mom dad" Lauren said as soon as we entered. I just waved at both of them with a smile. "How is your cabin?" Uncle Dale asked us both. "Its perfect" I smiled at them. "Come on Lauren we want to see your cabin" Aunt Meredith said. "Follow me" Lauren said smiling. They all started heading outside. I made a move to follow them when someone grabbed my wrist from the back. "Excuse me!!" I said annoyed and turned around only to come face to face with John. "Look I only wanted to apologize" He said raising his hand in surrender. "Hmm" I just said still looking at him. "Ok you want a longer apology....here goes nothing.....I am sorry I was really mean and aggressive to you in the plane" He said with a sigh. Ok mean and aggressive was too much but I wasn't telling him that. Instead I still kept on looking at him. "OKKKK Finne I am also sorry for calling you a whiny baby" he said after a sigh. I smiled at him. "Apology accepted" I said. He gave me a smile back. "So we're good?" He asked still unsure. "Yup for now at least" I said smiling still. "Well good" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Good" I smiled and to avoid the awkward tension I slipped out of the room with a little wave. As soon as I exited the room I let out a sigh of relief I hate being angry at John.
Right now we were getting ready for our first dinner at the ski resort. There was a good restaurant near by which we were going to. Lauren was vlogging while I was doing the final touches of my make up. "And Y/n is still getting ready" Lauren said turning her camera towards me. I waved slightly at the camera and then turned to look for my lip gloss. "Lauren where is my lip gloss?" I questioned Lauren. "Oh its on my bed" she said pointing towards it. I reluctantly got up and grabbed it. After all of my cabin mates were ready we all headed outside. The whole group was standing waiting for us. "Of course the room with only only young girls would take the most time" my brother said. John gave him a high five after laughing. I just simply rolled my eyes. Lauren vlogged the entire way.
Dinner was a merry time sitting with all the people I love, having delicious food and discussing what we would be doing tomorrow.......

Here you go another chapter:):)