Chapter 57

"YOU GOT THE ROLE OF BELLE!!!!" John shouted so loudly that all passerbys turned to us.

"You do know there was no audition it just happened"

I said on a low voice to balance the John's loud voice.

"STILL YOU GOT THE MAIN ROLE"

He said loudly and picked me up in a hug and twirled me around.

When more people started staring at us because of the ruckus we were making I nudged John and tilted my head towards the people.

"MY GIRLFRIEND GOT THE MAIN ROLE FOR HER SCHOOL PLAY. I AM GOING TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND ON STAGE AS A PRINCESS"

He shouted to the crowd that was staring at us. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the diner where we had planned to have a quick snack, apologising to anyone that heard.

"Why do you embarass me so much?"

I asked him once we entered the diner.

"Come on it isn't everyday your girlfriend gets the main role in her school play"

He said sitting down at a table.

"I am an actoress who people know across the world"

I said sitting down infront of him.

"Ok fine once you get a callback from a huge movie or television series i'll do the same thing again"

He said grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles.

"I'd rather you keep your self respect too"

I said smiling at him. He just rolled his eyes playfully at me. I loved the little gestures he showed me they were little but I knew that they meant way more than they looked.

We continued talking about random things even after our snacks arrived. Somehow the conversation turned back to my play

(The first dialogue is y/n and the second is John)

"I still can't believe Ashley is directing the play. She for some reason has it in for me."

"The girl that was flirting with me the other day"

"Hmmm another reason why to hate her"

"Oooooo is someone jealous"

"Of course i was jealous only I am allowed to flirt with you"

"Okay then flirt with me"

"Huh?"

"Come on I want to see how you flirt"

"It would be cringey"

"I don't care come on"

"Okay ummm....if i had to rate you out of 10 i would rate you a 9"

"Hmm why?"

"Cause I am the one you need"

I said smiling cheekily. John on the other hand burst into laughter.

"Plzz another one plzzzz"

John said after he stopped laughing.

"Nooo now its your turn"

I whined not wanting to sound cringey anymore. And thats how our whole day went.

Now we were in the car again. Still chatting about the stupidest things. But at these times he reminds me why exactly I fell for him even when he was my best friends brother and totally off limits.

Ok so this is a short chapter i know but the book is almost ending soooooo yeahhh...