Watching Me

Daisy's POV

     I'm thrown on the bed and as my back hits the sheets I gasp.

Oh, I fucked up...

Daddy Asher's eyes scan my body, I feel his hot gaze on me as if he's burning holes through my skin.

I bite my lip in nervousness.

"You going to be a good girl for us angel?" Daddy Asher leans in to whisper in my ear.

I shudder at his sexy voice going through my brain.

I simply nod my head.

They both watch me for a moment before daddy Asher unbuckles his belt.

As his pants falls to his ankles, I see his huge bulge dying to be free from his boxers.

Subconsciously I lick my lips without realizing.

"Use your words princess. Tell him what you want." Daddy James smirks at me.

My face heats up. I've had sex with both of them before but each time it always feels new.

My eyes wander back to daddy Asher's bulge.

"Ca... can I have it daddy? Please?" I use my words like a good girl.

Daddy Asher's lips form into a grin.

He lowers his boxers, and his huge erection pops out, I swear it gets bigger every time I see it.

As if my hand has a mind of its own it reaches out to touch it.

My fingertips graze his shaft, and he grunts lowly.

It looks so delicious. I just want it in me. I don't care where.

I look up and see daddy James in a chair watching us. I smile to myself. I want to give him a good show.

I kiss the swollen tip of daddy Asher's dick and lick my lips. The precum was sweet.

"Good girl." Daddy Asher whispers deeply.

That was all I needed to put him in my mouth.

He hardens inside my mouth. I love that.

I slowly suck his tip and I feel his fingers graze through my hair softly.

A moan leaves my lips feeling his fingers run through my newly done hair.

Out of the corner of my eye I see daddy James rubbing himself through his pants.

Yes!

I try to take daddy Asher more into my small mouth but fail as I gag.

"Mmm good fucking girl angel." Daddy Asher praises.

Continuing to gag he wipes away a stray tear off my cheek. My eyes are watering from gagging so much.

He pulls himself out of my mouth and his lips land on mine.

Another moan escapes past my lips.

His fingers push me down to lay on the bed and his hands trail from my collarbone to my hips.

"Please daddy." I look up at him with puppy eyes.

He smirks at me.

He kisses my neck and begins to suck on my skin.

My soft moans fill up the room.

"You sound so sexy angel. Moan for me. Moan for daddy." Daddy Asher says slipping his hand inside my panties rubbing my slit.