Tick. Tock.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Jasmine could hear the ticking of a clock somewhere in the apartment.

She lay in one of the bedrooms on a queen sized bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Harry and Louis were up in the living room, trying to waste time by watching Saturday Night Live.

Jasmine didn't want to be in the living room annoying the two agents, so she lay alone in the bed room.

The constant repetition of the ticking clock was starting to make Jasmine even more anxious, nervous, and upset. She thought an eternity had gone by when in reality, only a couple minutes had passed since she checked the time.

It was 12:36 p.m.

Jasmine sat up with little ease and sighed.

I wish Alex was here with me.

I hope he's okay.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Harry's voice came from the doorway.

Jasmine looked up to see Harry standing there with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"I'm too nervous to sleep, Harry." Jasmine sighed, closing her eyes again.

Harry moved to sit at the foot of his bed.

"Lover boy'll be fine. I promise."

"You don't know that."

"But I know that you're stressing out too much, love. It can hurt the baby, you know." Harry rubbed Jasmine's arm, feeling the large amounts of anxiety and pure stress come from Jasmine.

"I just want to be alone, Harry. My head hurts."

"I just came to check on you." Harry stood and kissed her forehead before he left.

But he made sure to calm her emotions and all so she could try to get some rest.

Jasmine had just barely fallen asleep when someone knocked on her bedroom door.

She got up and blindly made her way to the door just as her eyes shifted to the dark green catlike pupils.

"Logan!" Jasmine gasped and hugged his waist tightly. When she let him go, Jasmine looked around behind him for Alex. "Where's... Where's Alex?" Her blonde eyebrows furrowed together as her smile faded.

"He's being checked on by Banner. Don't worry, he'll be fine. He just wanted me to come and check on you."

"A-Alex wanted you to come check on me?" Jasmine raised both her eyebrows at Logan's statement.

"Yeah, I know. Big surprise." Logan rolled his brown eyes.

"It's been a while since we talked. Come and stay with me for a few." Jasmine moved to turn the lamp by her bed on and sat on the edge of it.

Logan could feel the awkward tension rise in the air as he continued to stand by the door after shutting it.

"So...?" He didn't know what to say.

Jasmine's eyes dropped to her hands and she let out a defeated sigh.

"I don't know why we still can't be friends, Logan." She whispered, though her could hear her.

"What do ya mean, Jazz? We're still friends." Logan moved to sit beside Jasmine on the bed.

"No." Jasmine shook her head. "You won't talk to me anymore like you used to."