Bleeding Out

Jasmine sat against the door in her room. She was crying.

"Jasmine? Its me. Open the door." Banned knocked on the door. Logan, Storm, Natasha, and Steve tried but she didn't open. So it was Banner's turn.

"No." Jasmine mumbled.

"Jasmine. Please. I just want to talk."

"If you want to talk to me, Bruce, talk through the door."

"Jasmine. Don't make me have Kitty come down here to help." Banner said. Jasmine gave in and let Bruce in. But she sat back on the opposite side of the room. He sat beside her. "What's bothering you?"

"Isn't it obvious? I don't want to be here."

"Then where do you want to be?"

"Where I was before they got me. Loki said he wouldn't let anything happen to me. He cared about me, Bruce."

"No, he doesn't, Jasmine. He was using you." Banner spoke softly.

"I don't know anymore. I don't know who's using me or not." She put her hands over her face and cried.

"No one on the X-Men or the Avengers are using you, Jazz. I'm not using you."

"Just leave. I want to be alone." She opened the door without moving.

"Okay. If you need anything, just tell us." Banner patted her shoulder before he left for the conference room.

Alex was among them. Xavier wanted him on the X-Men again, he was also in the room.

"What do you think we should do, Professor?" Fury asked.

"Go talk to her, Alex." Xavier replied.

"Why him?" Tony questioned.

"Because I said so-" Xavier stopped when he saw and read Jasmine's mind. "Alex, go!" Alex took off in a sprint to Jasmine room with everyone behind him.

She was laying on the floor, blood pouring out from the cuts on her wrists.

Alex picked her up and wrapped a shirt that was on the floor around her wrists.

"Jasmine!" Storm gasped.

"Get her to the medical room." Banner yelled. Alex picked her up and ran out of the room. Everyone stayed behind the large doors of the medical room, watching Banner work on one of Jasmine's slashed wrists.

Alex had to hold the other one tightly to try to stop the bleeding.

Two short chapters back to back for now Lovies!!

If any of you cut or anything please stop. You're all beautiful and gorgeous and wonderful!

And if you ever need to talk just message me privately and I'll talk!

I'm willing to help if you guys just message me!

Love you beautiful guys and keep COMMENTING!!