Come On!

^^^Look what I found^^^ lol you can kinda see my reflection.

"Look who decided to join." Logan said, watching as Jasmine got on to the jet.

"Everyone on?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah."

"Where's Bruce?" Jasmine asked as she got buckled into a seat between Logan and Scott.

"He's staying at the Tower until someone calls for a Code Green." Natasha replied. Jasmine nodded, realizing Code Green must mean the Hulk would come out.

"How're you feeling? Going into your first fight?" Steve asked. He was sitting across the jet from Jasmine.

"I'm nervous, very nervous." Jasmine replied, her fists involuntarily clenching in her lap.

"Remember your training and you'll be okay." Natasha glanced back at Jasmine. She was the one flying the Quinjet.

"I know. It's just... Alex is going to be out in the middle of the ocean, I'm going to be stuck in DC, and Tellan's going to be in England with Harry and his family. I just can't be in all the places I need to be in."

"Does Styles have backup incase anyone decides to go after Tellan?" Peter asked.

"Coulson and his team is staying in England to just be sort of extra precaution." Jasmine nodded.

"I've known Coulson for a long time, Jazz. He won't let anyone touch Tellan." Natasha said. "And as for Alex. He's a grown ass man."

"I know. But I still love him." Jasmine smiled softly, keeping her eyes on her hands.

"We're landing." Natasha informed, pressing buttons to ready the jet for its descend.

It wasn't until then Jasmine had realized that she may not walk away from the fight.

"I-I can't do this." Her hands shakily un-clicked the buckles. Logan assisted in helping her take the belts off and steadying her on her feet. "Logan, I can't stand next to you all and fight. I'm not good enough."

"Don't say that, Jazz." Logan squeezed both her hands, which were in his larger one's. "You are every bit a hero that everyone else is."

"This is my first actual fight, Logan. I've tried to stand up for myself but I failed! I almost died and it almost coated my son's life!" Jasmine screamed, fresh tears running down her cheeks.

The jet was empty except for Logan, who had stayed behind with Jasmine.

"Are you giving up?"

"What?" Jasmine muttered, wiping her cheeks off as she sniffled.

"Is Jasmine Carter giving up after kicking death's ass so many times before?"

"Logan, I-"

"I didn't save you and all this shit for the past year for you to just give up the second you think the fight's too big."

"Logan. I can't. I haven't worked on my powers very much. I can barely levitate the couches, what makes you think I can work the rest of them?"

"Just don't even worry about hurting anyone else. If it means a few injuries but you still kick the mutants' ass, it doesn't matter. Okay?"

"Okay." Jasmine nodded.

"Now take a deep breath." Jasmine did as told. "And come on. Wouldn't want to miss all the fun."

Jasmine didn't know what to do at first. Everyone had spread out around the White House, inside and out. No one besides the heroes were at the White House. Everyone had left and gone to safe houses.